Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Aconitum Napellus Mother Tincture
Aconitum napellus CH is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Monkshood. It is reported to be useful in asthma, bronchitis, chicken-pox, cholera, convulsions, dengue fever, dysentery, headache, measles, meningitis, malaria, laryngitis, myelitis, peritonitis, puerperal fever, traumatic fever, etc.
Patient Profile : people with a nervous nature and those having sedentary (means spending much of the time seated with little to no exercise) life. It suits well anxious persons and those having fears and predisposition to panic attacks.
Clinical: Anxiety, panic attacks, fear, cold, sneezing, epistaxis (nose bleeding), fever, cough, conjunctivitis, earache, noises in ear (tinnitus), trigeminal neuralgia, throat inflammation, tonsillitis, laryngitis, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, sleeplessness (insomnia), palpitations, pericarditis, hypertrophy of heart.
Uses/benefits of Aconitum Napellus: It is indicated in complaints and tension caused by exposure to dry, cold weather, draught of cold air, checked perspiration, also complaints from very hot weather, especially gastro-intestinal disturbances, etc. Serous membranes and muscular tissues affected markedly. Burning in internal parts; tingling, coldness and numbness. Tension of arteries; emotional and physical mental tension explain many symptoms.
No known side effects reported. Safe for children. Medicine to be taken Until the symptoms improve or as per the Physicians prescription
What doctors recommend Aconite Napellus for in Homeopathy?
- Dr Kirti Singh recommends aconite for change of body color appearance to bluish, needs fresh air
- anxiety, fear, tension acute, sudden cold and fever
- dose aconite 30ch 2 drops 3 times a day
- Dr Aadil chimthanwalla says aconitum is a life saving drug, useful fear that could trigger vasospasm
- Sudden onset of any issue, suffocation, sweat, and restlessness (turmoil in body)
- Good pain killer, for vial infections, pneumonia, heart attack
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends aconite
- Mind complaints (anxiety, panic attacks, fear)
- manage cold, sneezing and nose bleeding.
- conjunctivitis, eye inflammation
- earache, noises in ear
- treats trigeminal neuralgia and alleviate facial pain
- of great value in treating throat inflammation, tonsillitis, and laryngitis
- leading medicines to manage fever, flu cases
- For Heart (palpitations, pericarditis, hypertrophy of heart
Dr K S Gopi recommends
- a homeopathic remedy for anxiety that is characterized by the ‘suddenness of symptoms’ . Anxiety or distress will come very suddenly and without any premonition and can come at any time. Feeling of impending doom and also fear of death is there
- high fevers, they have dry, hot skin, redness of the cheeks. Aconite persons have thirst during fever. They show extreme restlessness, anxiety and fear
Aconitum Napellus Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
A state of fear, anxiety; anguish of mind and body. Physical and mental restlessness, and fright, is the most characteristic manifestation of Aconite. Acute, sudden, and violent invasion, with fever, call for it. Does not want to be touched. The sudden and great sinking of strength. Complaints and tension caused by exposure to dry, cold weather, a draught of cold air, checked perspiration, also complaints from very hot weather, especially gastro-intestinal disturbances, etc. The first remedy for inflammations is inflammatory fevers. Serous membranes and muscular tissues were affected markedly. Burning in internal parts; tingling, coldness, and numbness. Influenza. The tension of arteries; emotional and physical mental tension explain many symptoms. When prescribing Aconite remember Aconite causes only functional disturbance, no evidence that it can produce tissue change--its action is brief and shows no periodicity. Its sphere is at the beginning of an acute disease and not to be continued after the pathological change comes. In Hyperćmia, congestion not after exudation has set in. Influenza (Influenzin) Dose-Sixth potency for sensory affections; first to third for congestive conditions. Must be repeated frequently in acute diseases. Acon is a rapid worker. In Neuralgias tincture of the root is often preferable, one drop doses (poisonous), or again, the 30th according to the susceptibility of the patient.
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity, and other things. In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month, or even in a longer period.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Aconitum Napellus Mother Tincture Q is available in the following German brands and Sizes
- Adel (20ml)
- Schwabe (WSG) (20ml)