Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Aconite Napellus Homeopathy Dilution
The common name for Aconite Napellus is Monkshood
German Aconite Nap Dilution is a homeopathic medicine that is an effective remedy for physical or mental restlessness. It helps in reliving heaviness of head, sensation of pressure inside the brain and burning headaches. It is also beneficial for eyes and helps in reducing inflammation and redness in eyes. Stomach related ailments such as gastritis and burning pain can also be relieved by its use.
Patient Profile : people with a nervous nature and those having sedentary (means spending much of the time seated with little to no exercise) life. It suits well anxious persons and those having fears and predisposition to panic attacks.
Clinical: Anxiety, panic attacks, fear, cold, sneezing, epistaxis (nose bleeding), fever, cough, conjunctivitis, earache, noises in ear (tinnitus), trigeminal neuralgia, throat inflammation, tonsillitis, laryngitis, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, sleeplessness (insomnia), palpitations, pericarditis, hypertrophy of heart.
What doctors recommend Aconite Napellus for in Homeopathy?
- Dr Kirti Singh recommends aconite for change of body color appearance to bluish, needs fresh air
- anxiety, fear, tension acute, sudden cold and fever
- dose aconite 30ch 2 drops 3 times a day
- Dr Aadil chimthanwalla says aconitum is a life saving drug, useful fear that could trigger vasospasm
- Sudden onset of any issue, suffocation, sweat, and restlessness (turmoil in body)
- Good pain killer, for vial infections, pneumonia, heart attack
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends aconite
- Mind complaints (anxiety, panic attacks, fear)
- manage cold, sneezing and nose bleeding.
- conjunctivitis, eye inflammation
- earache, noises in ear
- treats trigeminal neuralgia and alleviate facial pain
- of great value in treating throat inflammation, tonsillitis, and laryngitis
- leading medicines to manage fever, flu cases
- For Heart (palpitations, pericarditis, hypertrophy of heart
Dr K S Gopi recommends
- a homeopathic remedy for anxiety that is characterized by the ‘suddenness of symptoms’ . Anxiety or distress will come very suddenly and without any premonition and can come at any time. Feeling of impending doom and also fear of death is there
- high fevers, they have dry, hot skin, redness of the cheeks. Aconite persons have thirst during fever. They show extreme restlessness, anxiety and fear
Ingredients of German Aconite Napellus
- Aconite Napellus
Benefits of german Aconite Napellus
- Aconite Napellus is indicated for symptoms associated with anxiety, fright, physical and mental restlessness, fear, and nervous excitement. There is the suddenness of all complaints, a result of shock or fright.
- Aconite Napellus helpful in fear of death, fear of darkness, fear of bed, fear of ghosts, and fear of going out in the crowd. The patient also predicts the date and even hour of death. The patient is very much restless and does everything in great haste. Mental anxiety, tension, worry, and fear accompany most of the trivial ailments.
- Aconite Napellus is a wonderful nerve tonic and also a useful shock absorbent.
- Aconite Napellus is also useful in cold and flu caused by exposure to dry, cold weather, a draught of cold air, checked perspiration, also complaints from very hot weather, especially gastro-intestinal disturbances, etc. First remedy in inflammations, inflammatory fevers.
- Aconite Napellus also helps in treating the bad effects of checked perspiration, fear, fright, the heat of the sun, shock, and excitement.
- It is also useful for sudden inflammatory conditions in any part of the body.
Side effects of german aconite Napellus
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other modes of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic, etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
- Take 5 drops in half a cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take them 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you take it under the physician's guidance.
Precautions while taking Aconite Napellus
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
About German Homeopathy remedies:
These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Aconitum Napellus dilution is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Dr.Reckeweg (6C, 30C, 200C, 1M) (11ml/100ml)
- Adel (6C, 30C, 200C, 1M) (10ml)
- Schwabe (WSG) (30C, 200C) (10ml)
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight