Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Doctors recommended fistula homeopathy medicines address common symptoms such as frequent anal abscesses and discharge, pain and swelling around the anus, pain with bowel movements and expedite healing process.
Fistula treatment in Homeopathy
An anal fistula is a small tunnel that develops between the end of the bowel and the skin near the anus (where feces exits the body). They're usually the result of an infection near the anus causing a collection of pus (abscess) in the nearby tissue. When the pus drains away, it can leave a small channel behind.
Homeopathy offers alternative treatment options to many surgical diseases including anal fistula. The remedies bear specific beneficial properties for treating anal fistula. In most cases, these medicines save a person from undergoing surgical procedures. The doctor identified medicines address the discharge associated with anal fistula gradually decreases and the symptoms of pain, swelling, and itching are also managed. They assist in regularizing bowel movements and treating hard stool, which could otherwise lead to a recurrence of symptoms. They are also helpful in cases of anal fistula that re-form even after surgical correction in the past
Kit1 - Dr.Pranjali recommended homeopathy medicines for fistula
She recommends 7 most effective homeopathic medicines for treating the symptoms of fistula. Homeopathic medicines indicated in this kit includes a mixture of 3 mother tinctures that helps to dry the pus in the fistula canal/tract, prevent infection and accelerate the healing process
This remedy kit is recommended by Dr.Pranjali, for more details watch her You Tube video titled "Piles, anal fissure & fistula differences, symptoms, causes and Homeopathic medicines & treatment"
Indications: Purplish, bulging veins, swelling in the arms or legs.
Contents: This kit contains 7 units of sealed 30ml drops of following medicines ; 1.Gun Powder 3X tablets,2.Mercurius Solubilis 200C, 3.Paeonia Officinails Q,4.Berberis Vulgaris Q,5. Calendula Officinails Q, 6. Tuberculinum 1M, 7.Myristica Sebifera Q.
Mode of action of individual remedies in Fistula remedy kit
- Gun Powder 3X Tablets : Gunpowder 3X containing nitre, sulphur and charcoal in fixed quantities is a remedy for various kinds of blood affections, abscesses, blood-poisoning, infected wounds.Helps thoroughly flush the wounds and keeping the wounds from fistua clean. It is an excellent blood purifier. Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate, Charcoal, Sulphur.
- Mercurius Solubilis 200C: It has anti inflammatory properties and treats infections in the anal region, well indicated for Fissure.
- Tuberculinum 1M: Suited for people with weak constitutions who suffer from frequent infection. Very useful in children especially.
- Myristica Sebifera Q: Is considered to be a specific remedy for fistula in anus. Myristica is best suited in the early stages of pus formation. It also helps to aborts the pus formation. Dr Vikas Sharma says this remedy works wonders in absorbing the pus and in healing anal fistula. Use of this medicine often prevents the need for surgery in anal fistula cases
- Paeonia Officinalis Q: Is excellent for fistula in anus with excruciating pain in anus continued long after stools. Dr Vikas adds 'persistent oozing of fluid from anal track recommends the use of Paeonia Officinalis. The fluid is extremely offensive in smell and there is also much pain in the anus region. Sitting makes the pain worse. Itching and biting sensation around the anus may also accompany'
- Berberis Vulgaris Q: Is best for anal fistula with burning pain in anus. Fistula in anus associated with bilious symptoms and itching around anus. There is tearing or smarting pain in anus and perineum. Dr Vikas says it works well in cases where there is a shooting pain around the anus. In addition to this, a stitching pain around the anus with soreness
- Calendula Officinalis Q: Helps to heal the affected area may reduce pain in people with anal tears.
Dosage of Fistula Homeopathic Kit –
- Gun powder 3X tablets – 2 tablets 3 times in a day.
- Mercurius Solubilis 200C- 2 drops directly on tongue morning & night
- Tuberculinum 1M - 2 drops every week
- Myristica sebifera Q - Mix 20 drops of mysristica sebifera with water and apply on boil
- Mother Tincture Combinations- Paeonia officinails Q, Berberies vulgaris Q, Calendula officinails Q - Mix them together and take 20 drops with some water 3 times in a day.
Note: Indicated medicines will be made available either in Sealed units of Schwabe, Reckeweg or SBL brand (depending on availability).
Kit 2 - Dr Kirti Singh recommends for Fistula
Dr Kirti explains the difference between piles and fitula. Watch his You Tube video titled "Anal fistula! Homeopathic medicine for anal fistula? explain? भगंदर??" to know more
homeopathic medicine for fistula recommended by him are
- Calcarea fluorica 6x, 4 tablets 3 times a day. Calc fluor is referred to as the elasticity mineral and indicated for relaxed muscle tissues in the body. It combines with the organic substance albumin to form organic elastic tissue and is found in the walls of the blood vessels, in muscular tissue, in connective tissue. It is essential for healing and closing the fistula tract
- Hepar sulphur 200, 2 drops 2 times a day (morning and evening). This medicine heals infection in canal which may manifest as swelling and redness around the anus. It works in cases where the area around the peri-anal region is highly inflamed, hard and swollen, and is very sore and sensitive to touch. The pain, in most cases, is worse at night. Cold worsens the pain. Dr says Hepar heals the anal canal by expelling pus cells from infection caused by poor patient hygiene, diabetes, skin excoriations, and buttonhole cannulation
- Graphites 200, 2 drops once in morning for a month. Dr says this medicine is effective for sticky liquid oozing from fistula (discharge) with itching. The fistula discharge is the pus or blood from the infected part of the anal canal.
- Calcarea Sulph 200 2 drops 2 times a day for pustulation that is yellow in colour and may have a odour. It should be taken alongwith Hepar Sulph with half hour gap
- Silicea 6x 4 tab 3 times a day. This biochemic mineral salt is found in the cells of the connective tissue, in the skin. It is well indicated for pus formation and suppuration. All suppurations are slow to react, greasy and chronic. Predisposition to fistulas. All secretions are thin, caustic and putrid
He advises half an hour gap between the medicines and treatment course for 1 month
sabhi medicine me 1/2 hour ka gap rakhna hai sabhi dava seel pack le, 1month tak le sakte hai.
This contents 5 sealed medicines of Schwabe, Reckeweg, Homeomart or SBL brand, drops in 30ml pack and tablets in 25 Grams
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines