Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Calendula Officinalis Homeopathy Mother Tincture Q
Source: Calendula Officinalis is prepared from the flowering tops of the marigold plant, a member of the Asteraceae family. This plant is native to Southern Europe but can be found worldwide. The tincture is made using the fresh plant.
Calendula Officinalis Mother Tincture is a multipurpose health tonic which is used for the treatment of numerous health complications including rheumatic pains, mouth ulcers, keloids and for the treatment of wounds. It promotes quick healing of injuries and diaphoretic and antiseptic properties.
- Highly effective in the treatment of injuries in any part of the body
- Relieves pain associated with any injuries
- Helps in granulation process and promotes faster healing in cases of keloids and treats any associated ailments
- Treats mouth ulcers and prevents their formation.
Calendula Officinalis therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Calendula Officinalis also known as Calendula. A most remarkable healing agent, applied locally. Useful for open wounds, parts that will not heal, ulcers, etc. Promotes healthy granulations and rapid healing by first intention. Haemostatic after tooth extraction. Deafness. Catarrhal conditions. Neuroma. Constitutional tendency to erysipelas. Pain is excessive and out of all proportion to injury. Great disposition to take cold, especially in damp weather. Paralysis after apoplexy. Cancer, as an intercurrent remedy. Has remarkable power to produce local exudation and helps to make acrid discharge healthy and free. Cold hands.
Calendula Officinalis is exceptionally effective for healing, especially for wounds and ulcers. It supports the formation of healthy tissue and reduces the chances of suppuration (pus formation).
- Head: Useful for nervous individuals with headaches and a sensation of heaviness. It assists in bleeding control after dental procedures and heals scalp wounds.
- Eyes: Beneficial for eye injuries, especially post-surgical, and helps with mucus discharge issues.
- Ears: Addresses hearing difficulties, particularly in damp conditions, and relieves itching.
- Skin: Ideal for superficial burns and promotes healthy scar formation.
- Female Reproductive System: Aids in conditions like inflammation of the uterus and cervical issues.
Dosage: The dosage varies greatly depending on the individual's age, sensitivity, and specific condition. It can range from regular small doses to infrequent larger doses. It's strongly recommended to follow a physician's advice regarding dosage.
Application -Locally. Aqueous Calendula (Marigoldin) for all wounds, the greatest healing agent. Also as an injection in leucorrhoea; internally, tincture, to third potency. For burns sores, fissures, and abrasions, etc, use Calendula Cerate.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision.