Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Note: Please be informed that in case of rare potencies it normally takes 1-2 weeks time to arrange and dispatch. Nevertheless we take all the efforts to make and ship it fast.
About Pancreas drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 72 drops is homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of pancreatic disorders through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like apis, colocynthis etc that acts on pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas) and diseases of pancreas.
Pancreatitis, diseases of the pancreas.
Dr.Reckeweg R 72 drops is proven remedy to treat symptoms of pancreatic disorders. Pancreas is the gland organ located in the abdomen and is 6 to 10 inches in size. It performs main two functions i.e. exocrine function which helps in digestion and the endocrine function which regulates blood sugar. Pancreas produces important hormones required by the body like insulin. It also produces juice needed to break down the food. Disorders of pancreas include pancreatitis. Pancreatitis refers to the inflammation of pancreas. Pancreatitis is of two types, chronic and acute. Causes of both types are similar and include chemical exposures, tauma, certain medications, hereditary diseases, infections, high fat levels, surgeries, gallstones, viral or bacterial infections etc. Symptoms of acute pancreatitis include abdominal pain, fever, nausea, rapid heartbeat, dehydration, skin discoloration etc. Symptoms of chronic pancreatitis include bleeding due to anemia (deficiency of red cells), liver problems, nutritional deficiencies, weight loss etc.
Colocynthis D 6, Lycopodium D 6, Momordica Balsamina D3, Apis Millifica D5, Phosphorus D 6.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R72
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 72 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of pancreatic disorders
- Apis-treats stitching pain and oedema (condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body)
- Colocynthis-treats intermittent pain of abdomen.
- Lycopodium-treats abdominal pain in left hypogastric region.
- Momordica bals-treats symptoms of pancreatic disorders like increased flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal) in splenic flexure (sharp bend between the transverse and the descending colon in the left upper quadrant)
- Phosphorous-treats gastric symptoms, fatty degeneration and oily stools.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops ofDr.Reckeweg R 72 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 72 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||In pancreatitis and diseases of the pancreas: 10 to 15 drops of in some water 3 to 4 times daily.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|