Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Pulmonary drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 57 drops is homeopathic medicine to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like arsenum jodatum, calcium carb. Hahnem etc that acts on weakness of parenchymatous organs, nocturnal perspiration (sweating), blood circulation disturbances and sensitivity to colds. It is also indicated for lack of appetite, loss of blood, paleness and limpid (clear) aspects of face.
Weakness of the perenchymateous organs, specially of the lungs, frequently characterized by weakness of the back, nocturnal perspiration, sensitivity to colds, disturbances of the blood circulation (cold feet), lack of appetite, paleness and limpid aspect of the face, following upon loss of blood.
Dr.Reckeweg R 57 drops is proven remedy for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Chest congestion is a common symptom of respiratory tract infections (like the common cold) caused due to accumulation of mucus and fluid in the lungs. It occurs when the mucus membranes (mucosa) that line your airways become hyperactive. People with congestion may experience coughing, wheezing and excess phlem (Extra mucus) because mucosa cells when attacked become irritated and inflamed because of the irritant inhaled (like bacteria, dust, or a virus). Staying hydrated and steam inhalation are simple home remedies that you can resort to loosen the extra mucus that has gotten thicker and relieve chest congestion.
Arsenum Jodat, D6, Calcium Carb. Hahnem. D30, Lycopodium D30, Silicea D30, Teucrium D6, Phosphorus D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R57
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 57 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Arsenum jodatum-acts as tonic and stimulates the appetite.
- Calcium carb. Hahnem-it has re-calcifying effect and eliminates excess of water in tissues.
- Lycopodium-it treats chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and increases activity of liver, facilitates detoxificating function of liver and stimulates appetite.
- Silicea-it has recalcifying effect on scirrhous pulmomary focal centre
- Teucrium-it has specific action on pulmonary diseases, tuberculous affections of lungs and pneumonia.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 57 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R57drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 57 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R57drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Generally 2-3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals, eventually to be taken alternatively with other remedies.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|