Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
What are Banerji Protocols?
- Pioneered by Dr.Prasanta Banerji, a hugely popular consultant physician based in Kolkata India. He was honorary advisor to the Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and member of the Program Advisory Committee for the National Cancer Control Program of the ministry.
- The Banerji protocols is a system of prescribing homeopathic medicines or treatment form that uses ultra dilutional medicines . It standardizes and makes easy the extremely complex system of medicines and treatment. In this method specific medicines are prescribed for specific diseases.
- Management of the disease: The protocols lay emphasis on accurate identification of the maintaining cause of the disease state.
- Protocols for numerous serious conditions have been developed over four generations of homeopathic practice with thousands of patients in Kolkata, India. The Dr. Prasanta Banerji Homoeopathic Research Foundation is touted to be the largest homeopathic institutions in the world treating patients in more than 200 countries
- Homeopaths across the world have endorsed the Protocols as highly efficacious and cost-effective in treatments of numerous conditions for which conventional medicine has limited options
- His work is the outcome of 45 years of research work covering clinical observations of approx 14 million patient visits and disease states
- The new book from Dr's Prasanta and Pratip Banerji, published in June 2013, contains dozens of protocols for the treatment of conditions such as chronic renal failure, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, hepatitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and traumatic brain injury.
Patient complaints: Recurrent haemoptysis (coughing of blood) , cough, mild chest pain and breathing trouble.
Haemoptysis, is a medical term for bleeding from lower respiratory tract which is a common complication of lung cancer. It varies from bloody sputum to fatal pulmonary haemorrhage. Apart from lung cancer, Haemoptysis may be also causeed by blood clot in the lung or by using blood thinners.
Duration of illness: 1 month
Homeopathic Medicines used/indicated *
- Kali Carbonicum 200c liquid. One dose = 2 drops in water. One dose three times a week.
- Thuja occidentalis 30c in pill number 40. Two doses daily.
- Lycopodium Clavatum 30c liquid. One dose = 2 drops in water. Two doses daily.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 3X - 1 grain tablets. Given whenever required for haemoptysis.
* as indicated on Prasanta Banerji website - pbhrfindia(.)org - case studies/lung cancer
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on website whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines