Reckeweg R42 drops for Varicose Veins, Venous stasis
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
German Homeopathy Dr Reckeweg R42 Varicose Veins Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 42 homeopathic drops is a patent formulation containing belladona, aesculus hipp etc., selected for their ability to address formation of blood clots in veins (venous stasis), veins that becomes enlarged and twisted (varicosis), inflammation and choking of veins in lower limbs along with the sensation of feeling heavy and itching. Effective in venous stasis, varicosis and varicose ailments, varicose eczema, inflammation of the veins, choking of the veins in the lower limbs, together with sensation of heaviness and, eventually, eczema and itching.
Symptoms of varicose veins usually affect legs and include the swelling, itching, skin sores, cramps, feeling of heaviness, aching, change in the skin color etc. Venous stasis is a condition in which the flow of blood in veins is slow usually in the area of legs. Causes of this condition are stillness for long period of time, overweight, smoking, lack of physical activity, etc. In women the hormonal factors includes pregnancy, puberty, menopause etc. The involvement of long saphenous vein is more common than the short saphenous vein. Safety and efficacy of varicose vein treatment in homeopathy has been validated by various clinical studies for both short term and long term effectiveness. The homeopathy medicines give satisfactory results in the treatment of varicose veins, with short or no hospitalization, low morbidity, and zero mortality. Top homeopathy medicines for varicose veins available in collection here
R42 Ingredients : Aesculus D30, Belladonna D12, Calc. Fluorat, D30, Carduusmar. D12, Hamamelis D 6, Placenta D 30, Secale Cornut. D30, Mezereum D12, Vipera Berus D12, Pulsatilla D30.
R42 price: Rs.270
R42 Doctor reviews: Dr Pranjali says R42 relieves pressure on venous walls due to varicosity (refer her recommended combinations here), 15 drops ¼ cup of water 3 times. Dr Kirti also recommends this medicine
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R42
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R 42 drops to treat symptoms of varicose veins are derived from the following ingredients
- Aesculus hipp - treats venous stasis and dilatations (dilated or wider part of a hollow organ or vessel).
- Belladona - treats the local inflammations
- Calc. fluor - it favourably affects the varices (varicose veins) and weak tissues
- Carduus marianus - treats patches of skin that become rough and inflamed (eczema) on thighs.
- Hamamelis - treats all the kinds of affections of venous system that especially involves the pain affected parts. It acts against the obstruction that forms in the veins.
- Secale - treats symptoms of varicose veins such as disorders of precapillaries (preceding a capillary)
- Mezereum - treats the eruptions which are in form of the vesicles.
- Placenta - it stimulates the flow of blood and complete hormonal system of glands.
- Vipera berus - treats the diseases that are septic in nature and coupled with the feeling of heaviness that is found in the case of veins inflammation.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 42 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R42 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 42 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R42 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
As prolonged cure 3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals.
In case of inflammation and eczema, frequent doses (specially if intermittent pain is felt). As a rule 10 drops every ½ -1 hours.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
When to worry about varicose veins?
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) a serious condition with blood clots in the deep veins does not usually happen with varicose veins but can lead to it if not treated properly. Thrombosed varicose vein occurs vein becomes inflamed because there's blood clotting inside it or the vein walls are damaged. A weak heart may contribute to this, which can't pump enough blood to meet the body's needs. As blood flow slows, clots to form. Dr Reckeweg recommends a combination of R2 and R42 for this condition. R2 strengthens the heart in case of thrombosis and threatned embolism and is indicated as complimentary to R42 (available as combo)
Other varicose veins patent homeopathy medicines similar to R42
Allen Varicose Vein Drops for Varicose and Spider Veins
Wheezal WL 40 Varicose Vein Drops for Vericosis
Allen's Varicose Vein Massage Oil
Schwabe Aesculus Pentarkan drops for Varicose Veins.
REPL102 for inflammation and dilation of the Veins with ulcers