Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Nervous Disease Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 36 drops is indicated to treat disorders of nervous system and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like agaricus, ignatia etc that acts on over sensitivity in nervous system, nervous diseases and St. Vitus dance (disorder characterized by rapid, uncoordinated jerking movements).
Perturbations in calcareous tissues and the growths of bones, pathological characteristics in the osseous system; exostosis, periostitis, fragility of the bones, osteomalacia, rickets, coxitis and arthritis, as well as nucleus pulposus (complementary).
The signs and symptoms of disorders of nervous system includes headaches, tingling sensation, weakness, memory loss, loss of sight, mental disability, muscle rigidity, back pain etc. Nervous system regulates breathing, control muscles and senses the heat and cold. Basically human body is made up of three types of nerves. They are autonomic, motor and sensory nerves. Nervous system is susceptible to various disorders that can be damaged due to infections, trauma, diabetes, degeneration, nutritional deficiencies, structural defects, tumors, autoimmune diseases and disrupted blood flow. The damage in nervous system can affect brain and spinal cord. Symptoms of autonomic nerves damage are dry eyes, excess sweating, constipation, weakness paralysis etc. Symptoms of sensory nerve damage are pain, numbness, sensitivity, tingling sensation etc.
Aconitum D6, Bryonia D30, Calc. Carb. Hah. D30, Chamomilla D4, Colocynthis D12, Lgnatia D30, Staphisagria D8.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R36
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 36 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat disorders of nervous system
- Agaricus -treats convulsions (fits) of muscles and the nervous twitches (sudden jerking).
- Ignatia -treats nervous irritation and restless sleep.
- Lachesis - treats disorders of nervous system like nervous irritation and restless sleep.
- Magnes. phos. -it treats cramps and irritation of spinal marrow.
- Zincum valerianic -treats legs restlessness, convulsions and nervous twitches.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 36 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R36 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 36 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R36 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
According to the degree of gravity 2-3 times daily 5-8-10-15 drops in a little water. In acute cases, with frequent fits and continual convulsions, every 1-2 hours, eventually in alternation with the remedies below.
In acute cases of fits the medicine can be taken every five minutes (possibly in alternation) with other products.
Stimulants of all kinds are to be avoided, especially alcohol and tea.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|