Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R34 Recalcifying drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 34 drops is homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of calcium deficiency through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like calcium fluorat, calcium phosphoric etc that acts on anxiety (perturbations) in calcareous (containing calcium carbonate) tissues and growth of bones. It is also indicated for osseous system (consisting of or turned into bone), exostosis (benign outgrowth of cartilaginous tissue on a bone), periostitis (inflammation of the membrane enveloping a bone) and bone fragility (quality of being easily broken or damaged). It treats osteomalacia (softening of the bones), rickets (disease characterized by imperfect calcification, softening, and distortion of the bones), coxitis (inflammation of hip joint) and arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints).
Perturbations in calcareous tissues and the growths of bones, pathological characteristics in the osseous system; exostosis, periostitis, fragility of the bones, osteomalacia, rickets, coxitis and arthritis, as well as nucleus pulposus (complementary).
Symptoms of calcium deficiency leads to adverse effect on bone texture, muscle spasms, tingling and numbness in feet, hands and face, depression etc. To build strong bones and stabilize blood pressure, calcium is required in the body. Calcium is required to support the proper functioning of muscles, heart rhythm and more. It maintains blood pressure, regulates blood clotting and prevents certain cancers. When body lacks calcium diseases like osteoporosis, rickets etc are caused. Causes of calcium deficiency include malnutrition, malabsorption i.e. when body does not absorb the minerals needed from the food consumed. Women should consume around 1500mg of calcium during and after the menopause. Osteoporosis causes the bones to become brittle because of bone loss. Osteoporosis can cause complications like spinal fractures, disability etc. Deficiency of calcium can lead to major diseases like cancer, heart diseases, infertility etc.
Calcium Fluorat. D12, Calcium Phosphoric. D12, Clacium Hypophosphor. D6. Chamomilla D6, Hekla Lava D12, Mezereum D6, Mercur .Praec. Rubr. D12, Silicea D30, Calc. Carb. D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R34
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 34 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of calcium deficiency
- Calcium fluorat -it acts on enamel of teeth.
- Calcium hypophosphoric -it has regulating influence on calcium production in pregnancy.
- Calcium phosphoric -treats perturbations in bones growth, calcium production deficiency and chronic headache of children suffering anaemia (lack of red blood cells).
- Chamomilla -treats symptoms of calcium deficiency like head sweats, teeth and irritability.
- Hekla lava -treats exostisis that affects the feet.
- Mezereum -treats pain and inflammation of bone skin.
- Mercur. praec. rub. -it acts against deficiency in osseous system, periostitis, exostisis accompanied with nocturnal pain in bones.
- Silicea -it acts as stimulant of growth, and fights against fistulae (abnormal or surgically made passage between a hollow or tubular organ and the body surface) of bones.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 34 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R34drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 34 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R34drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||Sucklings and children at the growing age will be given, regularly once or twice a day 10-15 drops (for sucklings it will be best to mix with the normal milk-supply in the feeding bottle suitably shaken). In case of disorders, like rickets or other diseases of the bones, to the vitamins already taken one will add 4-6 times a day 10-15 drops in a little water before meals. Pains in the bones at night call for frequent doses; 10-15 drops every 1/4 hour.
Dressings with Fuller's Earth or healing earth can be applied at the same time; as also with fistulae of the bones.
The use of pork remains strictly prohibited. In case of difficult teething with children, 3-4 times daily by way of long-term cure; and, in case of sharp pain, every 10 minutes 8-10-15 drops in some water.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|