Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Calcification drops
To treat symptoms of blocked arteries, Dr.Reckeweg R 12 drops has a proprietary blend of homeopathic ingredients like arnica, aurum chloratum etc in drops forms. It addresses the issues of general arteriosclerosis (thickening and hardening of the walls of the arteries), hypertonia (abnormal increase in muscle tension and a reduced ability of a muscle to stretch) and cerebral arteriosclerosis. It is also indicated for coronary and aortic sclerosis (abnormal hardening of body tissue), nephrosclerosis (hardening of the kidney), dysbasia (difficulty in walking), senility and weak memory. It addresses blood congestion, vertigo (sensation of whirling and loss of balance), tendency towards apoplexy (unconsciousness), forgetfulness, predisposition to goiter (swelling of the neck resulting from enlargement of the thyroid gland) and hyperthyroidism (thyrotoxicosis).
Symptoms of blocked arteries, General arteriosclerosis and hypertonia. Cerebral arteriosclerosis, aortic and coronary sclerosis, nephrosclerosis, dysbasia, abdominal dyspragia. Senility, weak memory, congestion of blood, vertigo, forgetfulness, tendency towards apoplexy and its consequences, predisposition to goitre, thyreotoxicosis.
Symptoms of blocked arteries reduce the blood and oxygen supply to affected organ which further develop other severe health problems. Hardening, thickening and loss of elasticity of artery walls is termed as arteriosclerosis. This process restricts the flow of blood to tissues and organs that can lead to the health risks. This damage can be caused due to high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, infections etc. Fatty deposits on inner lining of the arteries develop plaque growth that narrows the lumen of arteries. The risks factors due to arteriosclerosis include obesity, diabetes, heart attacks etc. The process in which calcium builds up in body tissues is referred to calcification that hardens the tissues. As the calcium is transported through blood stream it can occur in almost any body part. Calcification can occur due to infections, trauma, surgery etc. The causes include autoimmune or genetic disorders, disorder of calcium metabolism, open surgeries etc.
Arnica D3, Arsen. Jodat. D4, Aurum Chlorat. D6, Barium Chlorat. D4, Calcium Jodat. D3, Conium D5, Glonoinum D6, Kalium Jodat . D3, Plumbum Acetic D6, Phosphorus D5.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Reckeweg R12
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 4 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of blocked arteries
- Arnica -treats apoplexy tendency and favors the resorption at beginning of apoplectic stroke.
- Aurum chloratum -treats depressive psychosis, blood congestion towards head and palpitations (irregular heartbeat).
- Barium chlorat. -it treats symptoms of blocked arteries like loss of memory, psychic changes, unsteadiness, vertigo and deafness.
- Conium -treats blood congestion, vertigo, memory loss, nervous system weakness, psychic changes, impotency (sexual dysfunction) and hypersensitivity.
- Iodates -treats increasing blood viscosity, thyroid glands, general arteriosclerosis and hypertonia.
- Glonoine -treats head congestion, oppression (suppression) in heart.
- Plumbum aceticum -treats hypertension with the mental dementia (persistent disorder of the mental processes). It also treats nephrosclerosis accompanied with the apoplexy consequences.
|Dosage||Generally 10 to 15 drops three times daily, in some water. in acute cases, in the beginning of the treatment, 4 to 6 times daily. After improvement (taking 2 to 3 weeks) continue the treatment for a longer period of time once or twice a day. During the treatment the use of salt should be forbidden and only be allowed in small quantities after improvement has set in. in predisposition to goitre and thyreotoxicosis, a treatment of 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 12 drops once a day for about 4 to 6 weeks is recommended, and should be repeated at intervals of One month. in apoplexy, frequent doses in the beginning, at the rate of 10 to 15 drops every 1 to 2 hours, then 4 to 6 times a day 10 to 15 drops.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 12 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R12 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 12 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R12 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly