Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Epilepsy drops
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 33 drops is popularly used to treat epilepsy symptoms in adults and children through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like bufo, cuprum etc that acts on epilepsy (neurological disorder marked by sudden recurrent episodes of sensory disturbance, loss of consciousness) and twitching muscles.
Epilepsy and epileptoid attacks, twitching muscles.
Epilepsy symptoms in adults and children are as follows; tingling sensations, sudden intense feeling of fear or joy, temporary confusion, twitching or stiffness in body part, uncontrollable jerking movements, unconsciousness etc. Epilepsy refers to disorder of central nervous system (neurological disorder). In this condition nerve cell activity in brain is disrupted that causes seizures and stages of unusual behavior like loss of consciousness. It is chronic disorder affecting the brain. Around one percent of people worldwide have epilepsy. Causes of epilepsy include brain tumors, head injuries, genetic conditions, infections, abnormal levels of blood sugar etc. Around one percent of people worldwide have epilepsy.
Bufo D200, Cuprum D12, Pulsatilla D30, Silicea D30, Zincum Met. D12, Belladonna D30
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R33
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 33 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat epilepsy symptoms in adults and children
- Bufo -it acts against epileptic fits (uncontrolled jerking movementand momentary loss of awareness) and progressive weakness.
- Cuprum -treats all various kinds of cramps and cerebral congestion (undue quantity of blood in the vessels of the brain causing pressure)
- Pulsatilla -it commonly encourages vicarious effects that may cause suppressed disease in the past to reappear which may be attributed to epilepsy symptoms in adults
- Silicea -it treats the effects of suppression of sweat from the feet. It also acts on constitution.
- Zincum -it is beneficial in convulsions (fits) and brings out stifled (suffocate) skin diseases.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 33 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R33drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 33 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R33 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Generally 2-3 times daily 10-15 drops in some water by way of a prolonged cure.
Prior to attacks or aHer an attack administer 20 drops every ½ hour for two hours.
After treatment over a period to three months the dosage may be reduced to 10-15 drops once a day.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|