Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Reckeweg R28 dysmenorrhea drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 28 drops is commonly indicated to treat symptoms caused by reasons for irregular periods, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like acidum sulfuric, aesculus etc that acts on dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation) and amenorrhea (abnormal absence of menstruation). It acts on unstriped muscular fibres. It is also indicated for exhaustion caused due to blood loss, flushes of heat that are followed by perspiration (sweat). It also treats dull pains across back.
Dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, Acts on the unstriped muscular fibres, Conditions of exhaustion due to loss of blood, Flushes of heat followed by perspiration, Dull pains across the small of the back.
Dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea are the most common reasons for irregular periods. Dysmenorrhea refers to the painful cramps during the menstruation and is most common menstrual disorder. It refers to a dull and throbbing pain that is usually present in lower mid abdomen and radiates towards the thighs and lower back. The pain begins at the time when menstruation starts and typically lasts for three days. Dysmenorrhea is caused by stress, lack of exercise, hereditary, pelvic inflammatory diseases, inflammatory bowel disease etc. Symptoms include cramping pain in lower abdomen that radiates to lower back, vomiting, nausea, irritability, diarrhea, dizziness and sweating.
Amenorrhea refers to the absence of the menstrual bleeding. Amenorrhea can be primary or secondary and characterized by symptoms of imbalance of hormones and excess male hormones in body are the common reasons for irregular periods. Primary amenorrhea refers to the absence of bleeding and development of secondary sexual characteristics like pubic hair and breast development in girls by age of 14 or 16 years. Secondary amenorrhea refers to the absence of the menstrual bleeding in women who had been menstruating, but later stops for 3 or more months in absence of pregnancy. Symptoms include headache, hair loss, vision changes, pelvic pain, excess hair loss etc.
Acidum Sulfuric. D4, Aesculus D2, Crocus D4, Ferrum Phosphoric. D8, Hamamelis D6, Secale Cornut. D6,
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R28
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 28 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat various reasons for irregular periods
- Acidum sulfuricum treats any type of bleeding, heat flushes followed by perspiration, weariness and exhaustion.
- Aesculus -it treats venous stasis (forming blood clots in veins), pulsations all over body etc.
- Crocus -treats different reasons for irregular periods like the menstrual blood that is dark or black, clotty etc.
- Ferrum phosphoric -acts on blood circulation and is excellent in the dilatation of veins.
- Hamamelis -treats hemorrhage (escape of blood from a ruptured blood vessel) and headaches. It also treats exhaustion due to blood loss.
- Secale cornutum -acts on unstriped muscular fibres, distress, congestion and uterine prolapsus (when uterushas descended from its normal position in the pelvis farther down into the vagina). It also has effects on contraction etc.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 28 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R28drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 28 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R28 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
According to the graveness, 4-6 times a day 10-15 drops in some water before meals. After improvement, reduce the dose to 3 times daily 10 drops. Even after complete recovery, take the medicine for a longer period of time. It will be advisable to take 5-10 drops twice daily (morning and night), for about 8 days before the next menstruation is due.
|Size||20 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|