Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B31 Mensin drops for painful menstruation.
Dr.Bakshi's homeopathic liquid preparation for treatment of Dysmenorrhea.
Dr. Bakshi B31 drops are indicated to help relieve dysmenorrhea with cramping pains, besides easing labor pains.
Dr. Bakshi B drop series of liquid preparations are indicated for healing several diseases while alleviating or mitigating the symptoms of others. This liquid form of medicine absorbs better and acts faster than globule medicine.
Introduction: Dysmenorrhea refers to the syndrome of painful menstruation. Although it is not life-threatening, Dysmenorrhea can be debilitating and psychologically taxing for many women. While most women experience minor pain during menstruation, dysmenorrhea is diagnosed when the pain is so severe as to limit normal activities or requires medication. Dysmenorrhea can feature sharp, throbbing, dull, nauseating, burning, or shooting pain.
Caulophyllum 2x, Chamomilla 30x, Cimicifuga rac. 3x, Cuprum aceticum 4x, Magnesium phos 6x, Viburnum op 2x
The action of individual ingredients
- Caulophyllum: Spasmodis and severe pain, which fly in all directions, shivering, without progress, false pains dysmenorrhoea.
- Chamomilla: Patient intolerant of pain, profuse discharge or clotted, dark blood, with labor-like pains.
- Cimicifuga rac: Pain immediately before menses.
- Cuprum aceticum: Violent spasmodic pains in stomach and abdomen. Severe Dysmenorrhoea.
- Magnesium phos: The great anti-spasmodic remedy. Cramping of muscles with radiating pains.
- Viburnum opulus: A general remedy for cramps. Colicky pains in pelvic organs.
|Dosage||Acute cases: Take 10 drops diluted in water 2 hourly, 6 times a day. Chronic cases: take dose three times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|