Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R23 Eczema drops
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 23 drops is popularly used to treat skin itching and rashes through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like apis mellifica, arsen album etc that acts on chronic and acute eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed with blisters which cause itching and bleeding). It is also indicated for pimples, herpes (group of virus diseases caused by herpes viruses, affecting the skin with blisters), eschar (dry, dark scab or falling away of dead skin) and rashes.
Acute and chronic eczema, pimples, herpes, rashes, eschar.
Skin itching and rashes are among the main symptoms of eczema. Eczema is chronic disease. People who live in dry climatic region are more prone to develop eczema. Eczema refers to medical conditions which cause inflamed or irritated skin. Atopic dermatitis is the most common type that refers to diseases that are often inherited with tendency to develop the other allergic skin conditions like hay fever and asthma. Factors that trigger eczema are stress, cold or dry climates, sweat and heat, dry skin etc. Symptoms include rashes, itching, dry, scaly and thick skin. Stress and the other emotional factors does not cause eczema but can worsen the condition. Cause of eczema is not known, but it can be linked to overactive response to an irritant by immune system of body. The following factors can be assumed to cause eczema, like genetics, abnormal immune system, skin sensitivity, skin barrier defects, environment etc.
Arsen Album D30, Apis Mellifica D30, Rhus Toxicodendron D30, Sulphur D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 23
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 23 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat skin itching and rashes
- Apis mellifica -treats swelling conditions of skin, itching dermatosis (disease of the skin, especially one that does not cause inflammation) etc.
- Arsen album -treats skin itching and rashes, skin dryness with scales formation, eczema with blister formation that turns into pustules (small blister or pimple on the skin containing pus) and eschar. It also treats dandruff and thick scaly eczema scalp with pus.
- Rhus toxicodendron -treats erysipelatous (febrile infectious disease by diffusely spreading deep-red inflammation of the skin) skin, reddish blisters formations, formation of eschar and pus etc.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 23 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R23 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 23 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R23 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||In the morning and evening 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 23 in some water for a longer period of time.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|