Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy D10 Verticin Drops for Vertigo Indications : Double or blurred vision, Altered level of consciousness, headache
Vertigo is a specific type of dizziness characterized by a sensation of spinning or a feeling that you or your surroundings are moving or rotating, even when you're actually stationary. It can be caused by various underlying factors, and its symptoms can vary from person to person. Here's an overview of the common causes and symptoms of vertigo:
Causes of Vertigo:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV): This is one of the most common causes of vertigo and is often triggered by changes in head position. Small calcium crystals in the inner ear, known as otoliths or canaliths, can become dislodged and cause brief episodes of spinning dizziness.
- Vestibular Neuritis and Labyrinthitis: These conditions involve inflammation of the inner ear, which can disrupt the normal balance signals sent to the brain and lead to vertigo. Vestibular neuritis affects the vestibular nerve, while labyrinthitis affects both the vestibular nerve and the cochlear nerve.
- Meniere's Disease: This inner ear disorder is characterized by episodes of vertigo, hearing loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), and a feeling of fullness or pressure in the affected ear. It is thought to be related to fluid imbalances in the inner ear.
- Migraine-Associated Vertigo: Some individuals with migraines may experience vertigo as a symptom. This is known as vestibular migraine.
- Head Injury: Trauma to the head or neck can affect the inner ear or vestibular system, leading to vertigo.
- Acoustic Neuroma: This is a noncancerous tumor that develops on the vestibular nerve, which connects the inner ear to the brain. It can cause vertigo, hearing loss, and other symptoms.
- Certain Medications: Some medications can affect the inner ear and contribute to vertigo as a side effect.
- Stroke or Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA): In some cases, a disruption of blood flow to the brain can lead to vertigo.
- Multiple Sclerosis: This autoimmune condition can affect the nerves, including those responsible for balance and coordination, leading to vertigo.
Other Indications of Doliosis Homoeo Doliosis D10 -Verticin
- Difficulty in walking, lack of coordination, or weakness of the arms and/or legs, abnormal eye movements.
- Insomnia ,Fits, Cramps.Anxiety, Poor Concentration, Restlessness.
- Brain disturbances, weak Memory,Headache, Tinnitus
Dosage : 1 to 2 Doliosis D10 -Verticin Drops half hour before eating, Three times a day
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Doliosis Homoeo Doliosis D10 -Verticin
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Other homeopathic Vertigo relief medicines similar to D10
Dr.Bakshi B16 Vertigo Drops for dizziness, travel sickness
Schwabe Alpha MS Tablets, Vertigo, Motion sickness
Wheezal WL 41 Homeopathic Vertigo Drops for Vertigo
Dr.Reckeweg R52 drops for Vomiting, Travel sickness, Nausea