Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Clematis Erecta
Clematis Erecta is a potent remedy for the treatment of skin disorders and promotes faster healing of bruises through an injury. It is strongly indicated in the inflammation of glands and genito-urinary organs. It has diuretic properties and is useful in the treatment of fluid retention and neuralgic and rheumatic pains.
- Painful headache with pulsations in the whole body
- Treating swollen eyelids with soreness and itchiness and corrects issues related to the conjunctiva
- Blisters and painful eruptions which causes neuralgia
- Swelling of the testes and scrotum and conditions of painful urination
- Painful erection and sharp pains in the urethra
- Conditions associated with eczema and provides relief from itchiness of the skin
Active ingredients: Clematis Erecta
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.