Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Chionanthus Virginca
Chionanthus Virginica is a homeopathic medicine useful in cases of headaches which may be neurasthenic, periodical, sick, menstrual and bilious. It especially used for conditions with increased and concentrated bile and formation of gall stones. It is also used for enlargement of spleen with paroxysmal, abdominal pain and disorders in sugar metabolism and diseases of pancreas.
- Pain through the temples which get worsened from stooping and movements
- Griping and cutting pains in the umbilical region from inflammation and disorders of liver and pancreas
- Enlargement of liver, with soreness of abdomen and constipation
- Treating soft clay-coloured stool which is sometimes yellowish and pasty
- Improving diminished appetite and improves the digestion process
- Pale yellow skin with marked moisture
- Decreasing sallow, greenish discoloration of skin with itching
Active ingredients: Chionanthus Virginica
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Pure Cane Globules
Medicated from German Dilutions
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that, in turn, is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.