Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Indication- REPL Dr. Advice No. 65 MIGRA-NE is prescribed for the symptoms of Migraine & Nervous headache. Migraine is defined as a unilateral headache occurring in the day, which begins gradually at sunrise reaches a maximum at noon, and then becomes light gradually and ceases in the evening at sunset. This medicine is indicated in Migraines, nervous headaches, neuralgia of the head, and indisposition due to continuous headaches frequently resulting from an insignificant chill. Headache, pain begins in the occiput and settle over the eyes, vein & temples are distended, and pain beneath the frontal eminence, and temples extended to the eyes. Endocranial vasoconstriction problem recurrent occipital headache. localized dull vision, vomiting tendency.
Tip: Check what doctors advise for Gallstone treatment in Homeopathy
Composition- Spigelia Q, Sanguinaria Canadensis Q, Chionanthus Virginica Q, Natrum Muriaticum 6, Melilotus Officinalis Q, Kali Phosphoricum 6.
Mode of Action Of Individual Ingredients -
- Spigelia Q: Pain, as if head about to burst, Pulsate inclination in the forehead.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis Q: Pain in the head, which passes rapidly from one place to another, like electric shocks. With bitter vomiting.
- Chionanthus Virginica Q: Very severe headache, chiefly in the forehead and just over the eyes. As per materia medica, this remedy is often of service in many types of headaches, neurasthenic, periodical sick, menstrual, and bilious. Taken for several weeks, drop doses will often break up the sick headache habit. The pain in the forehead, chiefly over the eyes. Eyeballs are very painful, with pressure over the root of the nose.
- Natrum Muriaticum 6: Headache in the morning, Throbbing, pulsation, and hammering in the head.
- Melilotus Alba Q: Throbbing frontal headache preceded by great prostration.
- Kali Phosphoricum 6: Neuralgic pain at the base of the brain and upper spine. Occipital headache, lasting all night
Dosage- 10-15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4-5 times daily.
Related - other homeopathy medicines for Gallstone
Doliosis D24 Gisol for gallstones, enlarged liver
Wheezal RC Care Drops, Syrup, Renal Calculi, GallStone