Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Ceanothus Americanus Medicated Pills
Ceanothus americanus (New Jersey Tea) remedy has marked influence on the spleen and liver. Indicated for chronic bronchitis with profuse secretion, increased blood pressure, Constant urging to urinate.
- specific for enlargement of spleen
- Increased blood pressure
- anemia is due to dysfunction of liver and spleen.
- Liver disease, Liver enlargement due to Malaria
Other Key Benefits:
- Provides relief from pain in the abdomen
- Useful in treating Diarrhea with pain in abdomen and rectum
- Treats anemic patients with liver and spleen problems
- Reduces constant urge to urinate
- Helps in reducing increased blood pressure
Active ingredients: Ceanothus americanus
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.