Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Boerhaavia Diffusa
Boerhaavia Diffusa is a homeopathic formulation that is indicated in the treatment of liver ailments. It has marked diuretic properties. Boerhaavia Diffusa e is useful in the treatment of pain in the hepatic region.
- Helps to relieve the complaints of pain while passing urine and also helps to induce urination
- Useful in complaints of anemia, vitamin deficiencies, swelling over legs and abdominal swelling
- Useful in liver complaints, renal stones, jaundice, and watery stools
- Also indicated in scanty, high colored urine
- Active ingredients: Boerhaavia Diffusa
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrosea
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.