Bjain Omeo Liver Medicated Syrup is indicated for Loss of appetite, Poor digestion, Persistent nausea and vomiting, Pain in liver region, Fatty degeneration of the liver, Bad effects of excessive alcohol consumption, Debility. The Liver Guard A Homoeopathic speciality product for liver disorders.
The Liver Guard A Homoeopathic specialty product for liver disorders.
Action of Omeo Liver:
It stimulates the digestive processes and increases the assimilation of food.
It promotes appetite
It reduces the appetite for liquor.
- Loss of appetite
- Poor digestion
- Persistent nausea and vomiting
- Pain in liver region
- Fatty degeneration of the liver
- Bad effects of excessive alcoholconsumption
- Gall stone colic
- Carduus marianus (5%v/v),
- Chelidonium majus (2%v/v),
- Andrographis paniculata (5%v/v),
- Hydrastis canadensis (2%v/v),
- Taraxacum officinale (2%v/v),
- Podophyllum peltatum (2%v/v),
- Ipecacuanha (2%v/v),
Excipients q.s., Alcohol content 12%v/v.
Presentation: 100 ml
|Dosage||Adults and >12 years old -2 teaspoons of Bjain Omeo Liver Medicated Syrup, 3 times a day. Children <12years old-1 teaspoon, 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician. To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as recommended by the physician.|
|Symptoms||Jaundice,Liver disorder,Excess uric acid|
|Manufacturer||B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|