Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bakson Ferrum Plus for Anemia, Iron deficiency
Baksons Homeopathic Ferrum Plus is a superior Iron Tonic that improves appetite, aids absorption of iron from food, and easily assimilates with no known side effects. It normalizes hemoglobin level of blood, corrects anemia due to blood loss, and fulfills increased demand for iron during pregnancy. Each ML of Ferrum plus has 3.8 mg of elemental iron - a complete Iron tonic for everyone
- corrects anemia due to blood loss
- fulfills increased body iron demand during pregnancy
- aids assimilation of natural iron from food
- improves appetite
- normalizes hemoglobin levels in body
Iron is an essential nutrient for our body more so for women and children. Iron deficiency. Which begins gradually, ends up with Anaemia producing symptoms of fatigue, weight loss, pale skin, palpitation, and even breathlessness. Iron supplementation is indicated when diet alone cannot restore deficient iron levels to normal within an acceptable time frame and one is experiencing clinical symptoms of iron deficiency Anaemia.
Compare Baksons Ferrum Plus with similar SBL Ferrum plus Tonic
Tip: complete list of homeopathy Anemia medicines in drops, tablets, tonic here
Indications: Ferrum Plus is indicated for anemia due to blood loss, increased natural demand of iron as in case of pregnancy, improper absorption of iron from food. It helps improves appetite and immunity, normalizes hemoglobin, and builds up iron stores.
Ingredients Ferrum lacticum 1x, Ammonium aceticum 1x, Natrum Phosphoricum 1x, Kali phosphoricum 1x, Acidum citricum 1x, Acidum Phosphoricum 1x.
Mode of action of individual Ingredients in Baksons Ferrum Plus Iron Tonic
- Ferrum lacticum: It has the general therapeutic value of iron salts .It is easily absorbed and used for treatment of iron deficiency anaemia.
- Ammonium aceticum: It is indicated in pale, lean persons with lax, flabby muscles. Haemorrhages after labor, anaemia of nursing mothers.
- Naturum phosphoricum: Paleness of face .Menses too early, pale, thin and watery.
- Kali phosphoricum: Weak and tired, menstruation too late or too scanty in pale, irritable, sensitive females. Slightest labour seems a heavy task.
- Acidum citricum: Useful in haemorrhages.
- Acidum phosphoricum: Debility is very marked in this remedy. When system has been exposed to ravages of acute diseases, excesses, loss of vital fluids.
|Dosage||Adults: 1 tablespoon three times a day. Children: 1 teaspoon three times a day. Or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|
||Rs, 120, 195,350 for 115ml, 200ml, 450ml