Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bakson Homeopathy Kof Aid Plus Cough Syrup
Indicated for dry, wet, irritating or spasmodic cough of laryngitis or Bronchitis. Effective for
- soothes throat, aids expectoration
- dry, spasmodic, allergic cough of bronchitis, asthma
- checks associated symptoms of headache, rhinitis, fever
Bakson Kof Aid Plus- Sugar-Free Cough Syrup is a combination of homeopathic remedies, which provides quick relief from dry, productive, alergic and wheezy cough associated with various disorders. Sugar free offers zero calorie, specially suited for Diabetics. It does not cause drowsiness and is completely safe for children and daytime use.
Kof Aid is available in regular cough syrup
What kind of cough do you get with laryngitis? In laryngitis the main symptoms are: a hoarse (croaky) voice. sometimes losing your voice. an irritating cough that does not go away. If the cause of laryngitis is infectious, affected individuals will have symptoms of a viral infection: Upper respiratory tract infection or cold. Dry cough
What kind of cough do you have with bronchitis? The main symptom of bronchitis is a hacking cough. It is likely that your cough will bring up thick yellow-grey mucus (phlegm), although this does not always happen. Other symptoms of bronchitis are similar to those of other infections, such as the common cold or sinusitis, and may include: sore throat.
Dosage/Directions of Kof Aid Plus Syrup (Sugar Free)
Adults: 1 tablespoon, every 3-4 hours.
1 teaspoon,every 3-4 hours.
Ingredients of Bakson Kof Aid Plus Sugar Free
Pulsatilla 6, Rumex crispus 6, Justicia adhatoda 3, Ipecacuanha 3, Spongia tosta 3, Sticta pulmonaria 3, Belladonna 6, Bryonia 6, Coccus cacti 3, Drosera rotundifolia
Mode of action of Individual remedies in Bakson Kof Aid Plus Syrup:
- Pulsatilla- Dry cough in evening and loose cough in the morning, with copious mucous expectoration. Expectoration, bland, yellow, greenish.
- Rumex crispus- Cough caused by an incessant tickling in the throat-pit. Dry teasing cough, preventing sleep, aggravated by pressure, talking and inspiring cool air and at night.
- Justicia adhatoda- Paroxysmal cough with suffocative obstruction of respiration. Cough with sneezing. Tightness across the chest. Asthmatic attacks.
- Ipecacuanha- Asthma. Cough incessant and violent with every breath. The chest seems full of phlegm but does not yield to coughing. Continued sneezing, coryza, wheezing cough. Loose, coarse rattle in the chest without expectoration.
- Spongia tosta- Hoarseness, larynx dry, burns, constricted. Cough incessant and violent with every breath. The chest seems full of phlegm but does not yield to coughing.
- Sticta pulmonaria- Dry, hacking cough during the night, worse during inspiration. For Bronchitis. Tracheitis, facilitates expectoration.
- Belladonna- Tickling, short, dry cough, worse at night and due to fine dust. Moaning at every breath. Larynx very painful feels as if a foreign body were in it with cough.
- Bryonia- Dry hacking painful coughs in Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Rheumatic pains, and swellings. Cough, dry, hard, very painful, at night as of from stomach. Coccus cacti- Spasmodic cough attacks which end with vomiting of thick viscid mucus. Enlarged uvula. Tickling in the larynx.
- Drosera rotundifolia: Antispasmodic. Asthma, Tracheitis. The attacks follow each other very rapidly, can scarcely breathe. Cough worse singing, talking.
- Ephedra vulgaris: For Asthma with extreme apathy and fatigue.
- Piper nigrum: Severe coughing, especially evening and when going to sleep. Cough is violent, occasionally spitting of blood, croupy, hollow.
- Polygala senega: Expectorant for respiratory tract disorders. Cough often ends in a sneeze. Rattling in the chest. Difficult raising of tough, profuse mucus in the aged.
- Ocimum sanctum: Chest pain while coughing, sneezing. can't lie quiet in bed in asthma. Pain in the middle of sternum. Nasal catarrh associated with sneezing.
- Balsum tolu: Expectorant. Chronic bronchitis with profuse expectoration.
|Dosage||Adults - 1 tablespoon of Bakson Kof Aid Plus Sugar-Free Syrup every 3-4 hours. Children - 1 teaspoon, every 3-4 hours.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|
|Form||Syrup, 115 ml, 200 ml, and 450 ml Shake well before use.|
Compare Bakson Kof Aid Plus Sugar Free with similar homeopathy medicines
SBL Stobal Sugar free Cough syrup
Medisynth Kofeez sugar free cough syrup