Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Kof Aid Plus with Pulsatilla, Spongia Tosta for Cough
Bakson Kof Aid Plus- Sugar-Free Cough Syrup is a combination of homeopathic remedies, which provides quick relief from cough associated with various disorders without any side effects. It does not cause drowsiness and is completely safe for children and daytime use.
Introduction: Cough is one of the most common ailments and is the first sign that highlights the suffering experienced by the respiratory system. It is one of the ways by which the body rives out excess mucus from the lungs and throat. The air passage of our body is lined with cells secreting the mucus that traps dust. When the cells get irritated there is an increase in the secretion leading to the blockage of the passage. This blockage causes coughing as a reflex action to remove the excess mucus. Affecting people of all age groups, cough can be acute or chronic depending on its duration. Causes of cough vary from infection (both viral and bacterial), environmental irritants, smoking, Asthma, Chronic bronchitis, GERD, postnasal drip) even psychogenic causes. Bakson's Kof aid plus is a combination of homeopathic remedies, which provides quick relief from cough associated with various disorders including Asthma without any side effects. It does not cause drowsiness and is completely safe for children and daytime use.
Composition of Kof Aid Plus Syrup (Sugar Free)
Pulsatilla 6: Cough is constant during evening/twilight; at night it is dry and loose in morning. It is racking, irritating and exhausting and can occur in fits, violently.
Rumex crispus 6: Dry, teasing cough. Aggravated by pressure, talking, and especially by inspiring cool air and at night.
Justicia adhatoda 3: Dry cough from the sternal region extending all over the chest.
Ipecacuanha 3: Constant constriction in chest. Breathlessness. Yearly attacks of difficult shortness of breathing. Continued sneezing; coryza; wheezing cough. Cough incessant and violent, with every breath.
Spongia tosta 3: Great dryness of all air-passages, Cough, dry, barking, croupy; larynx sensitive to touch. Chest weak; can scarcely talk.
Sticta pulmonaria 3: Dry, hacking cough during night; worse, inspiration. Loose cough in morning. Pain through chest from sternum to spinal column.
Belladonna 6: Barking cough, awake after midnight, pain in larynx and threatened suffocation. Drying in nose, fauces, larynx, and trachea. Tickling, short, dry cough; worse at night. Larynx feels sore. Respiration oppressed, quick, unequal.
Bryonia 6: Cough - dry, hard, very painful, at night. Sharp, stitching pain in chest.
Coccus cacti 3: Constant hawking from enlarged uvula; coryza, with inflamed fauces, Suffocative cough; worse, first waking, with tough, white mucus, which strangles. Spasmodic morning cough.
Drosera rotundifolia Ø: Spasmodic, deep sounding, hoarse, barking cough after midnight. Nocturnal cough. Cough begins as soon as the head touches the pillow at night. Sensation of constriction in chest while coughing.
Ephedra vulgaris Ø: Irritation in throat with suffocation, difficulty while swallowing, Dyspnoea with suffocation, tightness feeling in chest, heaviness in left side of chest, tachycardia and restlessness.
Piper nigrum Ø: Sore, feels raw, burns. Burning pain in tonsils. Dyspnea, cough with pain in chest in spots, feels as if spitting blood.
Zingiber Ø: Hoarseness. Smarting below larynx; breathing difficult. Breathlesseness, without anxiety, worse toward morning. Scratching sensation in throat; stitches in chest. Cough dry, hacking; copious morning sputa.
Polygala senega Ø: Cough often ends in a sneeze. Rattling in chest.Difficult raising of tough, profuse mucus, in the aged. Difficult raising of tough, profuse mucus, in the aged.
Ocimum sanctum Ø: Effective in cold and its related disorders. It is a boon for respiratory tract disorders. It is helpful in all the disorders that are related to our throat.
Balsum tolu Ø: Loud rales in chest,Very loose cough, Irritation with short cough and scanty expectoration.
Dosage/Directions of Kof Aid Plus Syrup (Sugar Free)
Adults: 1 tablespoon, every 3-4 hours.
1 teaspoon,every 3-4 hours.
Pulsatilla 6, Rumex crispus 6, Justicia adhatoda 3, Ipecacuanha 3, Spongia tosta 3, Sticta pulmonaria 3, Belladonna 6, Bryonia 6, Coccus cacti 3, Drosera rotundifolia
Mode of action of Individual remedies in Bakson Kof Aid Plus Syrup:
- Pulsatilla- Dry cough in evening and loose cough in the morning, with copious mucous expectoration. Expectoration, bland, yellow, greenish.
- Rumex crispus- Cough caused by an incessant tickling in the throat-pit. Dry teasing cough, preventing sleep, aggravated by pressure, talking and inspiring cool air and at night.
- Justicia adhatoda- Paroxysmal cough with suffocative obstruction of respiration. Cough with sneezing. Tightness across the chest. Asthmatic attacks.
- Ipecacuanha- Asthma. Cough incessant and violent with every breath. The chest seems full of phlegm but does not yield to coughing. Continued sneezing, coryza, wheezing cough. Loose, coarse rattle in the chest without expectoration.
- Spongia tosta- Hoarseness, larynx dry, burns, constricted. Cough incessant and violent with every breath. The chest seems full of phlegm but does not yield to coughing.
- Sticta pulmonaria- Dry, hacking cough during the night, worse during inspiration. For Bronchitis. Tracheitis, facilitates expectoration.
- Belladonna- Tickling, short, dry cough, worse at night and due to fine dust. Moaning at every breath. Larynx very painful feels as if a foreign body were in it with cough.
- Bryonia- Dry hacking painful coughs in Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Rheumatic pains, and swellings. Cough, dry, hard, very painful, at night as of from stomach. Coccus cacti- Spasmodic cough attacks which end with vomiting of thick viscid mucus. Enlarged uvula. Tickling in the larynx.
- Drosera rotundifolia: Antispasmodic. Asthma, Tracheitis. The attacks follow each other very rapidly, can scarcely breathe. Cough worse singing, talking.
- Ephedra vulgaris: For Asthma with extreme apathy and fatigue.
- Piper nigrum: Severe coughing, especially evening and when going to sleep. Cough is violent, occasionally spitting of blood, croupy, hollow.
- Polygala senega: Expectorant for respiratory tract disorders. Cough often ends in a sneeze. Rattling in the chest. Difficult raising of tough, profuse mucus in the aged.
- Ocimum sanctum: Chest pain while coughing, sneezing. can't lie quiet in bed in asthma. Pain in the middle of sternum. Nasal catarrh associated with sneezing.
- Balsum tolu: Expectorant. Chronic bronchitis with profuse expectoration.
|Dosage||Adults - 1 tablespoon of Bakson Kof Aid Plus Sugar-Free Syrup every 3-4 hours. Children - 1 teaspoon, every 3-4 hours.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|
|Form||Syrup, 115 ml, 200 ml, and 450 ml Shake well before use.|