Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Apis Mellifica Homeopathic Mother Tincture Q
Apis Mellifica also known as Apis or simply Apis Mel. The latent medicinal properties of honey bee are extracted through potentization process to prepare homeopathic remedy Apis Mellifica. Useful medicine for those prone to suffering from skin allergies and skin rash. Apis Mellifica is adapted to people who have tendency to get inflammation in various body parts like eyes, joints, urinary tract
Apis Mel Medicinal Benefits
- Eye complaints - Apis is indicated for keratitis (inflammation of cornea), iritis (inflammation of iris i.e. the coloured ring around the eye’s pupil), swelling of the lower eyelids (bag under eyes)
- Face Swelling - This is a valuable medicine to treat swollen, puffy face with prominent stinging and prickling sensation in the face
- Sore Throat, Enlarged/Inflamed Tonsils-throat and tonsils are extremely red, swollen, inflamed, sometimes with ulcers. Along with this person feels stinging, burning, smarting, shooting pain in throat.
- Skin compleints – treats urticaria ( skin allergy where bumps / wheals appear on the skin), bee sting with swelling, itching, burning, stinging on the skin
- Urinary complaints - top grade medicine to treat urinary tract infections (UTI), inflammation of urinary bladder and prostate gland
- Joint Swelling and Inflammation - indicated for treating swelling of ankles and knee with swelling heat, sensitivity, soreness an stinging pains in the joints
- Male Complaints - prostate enlargement , difficulty in passing urine, h ydrocele. This medicine helps to reduce swelling of the scrotum.
- Female disorders - leading medicine to treat complaint of ovaries, mastitis (inflammation of breast) and premenstrual syndrome ( PMS) in females.
- For Meningitis and Hydrocephalus - the affected child is unable to hold the head erect with mental confusion, dullness
- Inflammation of Tongue (Glossitis) - treats inflammation of tongue where there is a prickling, burning, stinging sensation on the tongue
What doctors recommend Apis Mel for?
- Dr Kirti Vikram recommends for PCOD (Polycystic ovaries),
- Dr Pranjali recommends Apis Mel for Sinusitis (Sinus inflammation), Urticaria (skin rash), conjunctivitis, sore throat (Tonsillitis), Ascites, Bronchitis etc
- Dr Nupur Dubey recommends Apis mel for Urticaria, Carbuncles, red skin eruptions, UTI, Kidney infections
Apis Mellifica therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
According to Boericke's Materia Medica, Apis Mellifica demonstrates a specific range of therapeutic actions, guided by the distinct effects of a bee sting. This remedy is notably effective for conditions characterized by swelling, puffiness, redness with a rosy hue, stinging pains, sensitivity to heat, discomfort from the slightest touch, and symptoms that worsen in the afternoon. It's particularly suited for treating erysipelas-like inflammations, fluid retention conditions such as edema and anasarca, acute kidney inflammation, and inflammation of other parenchymatous tissues. Apis Mellifica primarily affects the skin, the linings of internal organs, and serous membranes, leading to serous inflammation accompanied by fluid accumulation. This includes inflammation of the brain's membranes, heart issues, and pleural effusion. A hallmark of this remedy is extreme sensitivity to touch and a general feeling of soreness, alongside sensations of constriction, stiffness, and internal tearing. It often results in significant fatigue.
Recommendation: The dosage ranges from the tincture up to the thirtieth potency. Lower potencies are advised for conditions involving edema. Although its action may take time to manifest—sometimes several days with an increase in urine being a late sign of its effect—the sixth trituration of Apium virus is also used.
Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.