Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Allen A77 Stress Drops:
Allen A77 Drops are indicated for Irritability or Short Temper, Sense of Loneliness, Reduces Depression and Unhappiness
Stress is a natural physiological and psychological response to demanding or threatening situations. It is the body's way of mobilizing resources and preparing for action in the face of perceived challenges or pressures. While some stress can be beneficial and motivating, chronic or excessive stress can have negative effects on both physical and mental health.
When a person encounters a stressful situation, the body activates the "fight-or-flight" response, which involves the release of stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. This response triggers a series of physiological changes, including increased heart rate, elevated blood pressure, heightened alertness, and increased energy.
While short-term stress can be helpful in certain situations, chronic stress that persists over a prolonged period can have detrimental effects on various aspects of health, including:
Physical health: Chronic stress has been linked to a range of physical health problems, including cardiovascular disease, weakened immune system, digestive disorders, sleep disturbances, headaches, muscle tension, and chronic pain.
Mental health: Prolonged stress can contribute to the development or exacerbation of mental health conditions such as anxiety disorders, depression, and burnout. It can also impact cognitive function, memory, concentration, and decision-making abilities.
Emotional well-being: Stress can lead to emotional imbalances, including irritability, mood swings, feelings of overwhelm, and reduced resilience to cope with daily challenges. It may
Emotional Symptoms of Stress:
- Anxiety: Feelings of unease, worry, or fear that may be persistent or recurring.
- Irritability: Increased sensitivity, irritability, and agitation, often leading to a short temper and impatience.
- Mood swings: Frequent changes in mood, ranging from feeling low or depressed to sudden bursts of anger or frustration.
- Overwhelm: Feeling overwhelmed by responsibilities or tasks, leading to a sense of being unable to cope or manage daily life.
- Restlessness: A constant feeling of restlessness or being on edge, making it difficult to relax or find peace of mind.
- Emotional sensitivity: Heightened sensitivity to criticism, rejection, or perceived slights, leading to emotional reactions that may seem exaggerated.
- Decreased motivation: Feeling unmotivated or lacking interest in activities that were once enjoyable.
Cognitive Symptoms of Stress:
- Difficulty concentrating: Struggling to focus or concentrate on tasks, leading to reduced productivity and performance.
- Memory problems: Forgetfulness or difficulty recalling information, events, or details that were previously easy to remember.
- Racing thoughts: A rapid flow of thoughts or a feeling of an overwhelmed mind, making it challenging to quiet the mental chatter.
- Negative thinking: Persistent negative thoughts, self-doubt, or a pessimistic outlook on life.
- Poor judgment: Impaired decision-making abilities or difficulty making choices, often due to cognitive overload and overwhelm.
- Mental fatigue: Feeling mentally exhausted, drained, or experiencing a decline in cognitive energy throughout the day.
- Lack of creativity: Difficulty generating new ideas or problem-solving creatively.
It's important to note that experiencing occasional emotional or cognitive symptoms of stress is a normal part of life. However, if these symptoms persist, significantly impact your daily functioning, or cause significant distress, it may be beneficial to seek support from a healthcare professional or mental health provider. They can provide guidance, resources, and appropriate interventions to help manage and reduce stress.
Note: This is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have concerns about any other health-related issues, please consult with a qualified healthcare professional.
Allen A77 composition:
Each 5ml. contains:
- Ignatia amara 3x
- Kali phosphoricum 3x
- Natrum muriaticum 3x
- Nux vomica 3x 1.00 ml
- Acidum phosphoricum 3x
- Pulsatilla nigricans 3x
- Sepia 3x in Aqua Destillata.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Allen A77 Drops:
- Ignatia amara: Ailments from silent grief and disappointment in love. Full of suppressed grief, seems to drown by it. Highly emotional.
- Kali phosphoricum: Mental fatigue. Irritable, restless, anxious, from mental exertion. Nervous dread. Feel unable to cope, despondency. The slightest labor seems a heavy task.
- Natrum muriaticum: Ailments from grief, cannot cry. Psychic causes of disease.
- Nux vomica: Adapted to thin, irritable, persons with nervous, melancholic temperament. Intellectual and over-cautious in disposition, who do a lot of mental over-study, close application to business, etc.
- Acidum phosphoricum: Ailments from grief. Suffers in silence.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Mild, timid emotional, and tearful. Weeps easily, can hardly give has symptoms without weeping, and weeps at everything.
- Sepia: Indifference. Hardness. Aversion to family. Any demand by family is viewed as a further burden and met with anger.
Side effects: No side effects of Allen A77 homeopathy Drops are known.
Contra indications: No contra indications for the use of Allen A77 homeopathy Drops are known. Other products do not interfere with any other medication.
|Dosage||Take 8 to 10 Drops in half a cup of water daily 4 times. Or as directed by the Physician.|
|Manufacturer||Allen Homoeo & Herbals Products Ltd.Hyderabad|
Other homeopathy stress medicines similar to A77
BBP Relaxin Tablets for Stress & disturbed sleep
Baksons Tense Aid Tablets for Stress Disorders.
Medisynth Passifiya Tablets for Stress and Anxiety