Hevert Stress Relief Tablets 40% Off
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Hevert Stress Relief Tablets
For the treatment of nervous disorders such as: restlessness, sleep disorders, slightly low mood, mental exhaustion.
Advantages: No risk of addiction, no dizziness, ability to concentrate is not affected, May be taken along with conventional medicines (e.g. psychotropic drugs), Quick dissolving tablets.
Effectiveness: Calming, relaxing, promoting sleep, elevating mood.
- Cimicifuga racemosa 4X
- Cocculus indicus 6X
- Cypripedium pubescens 6X
- Ignatia amara 6X
- Lilium tigrinum 6X
- Passiflora incarnata 3X
- Platinum metallicum 8X
- Valeriana officinalis 2X
- Zincum valerianicum 4X
Inactive ingredients: lactose, magnesium stearate.
Action of individual ingredients in Hevert medicine for tension and anxiety towards stress relief?
- Passiflora incarnata (passion flower) is effective for sleeplessness caused by exhaustion, nervousness and strain.
- Valeriana (Valerian) helps with nervousness, agitation and over-sensitivity.
- Platinum metallicum (platinum) relieves depressive moods and rapid mood swings.
- Zincum valerianicum (zinc valerianate) is effective for nervous sleeplessness and restlessness.
- Lilium tigrinum (tiger lily) calms extreme irritability, rage and despair.
- Ignatia (St. Ignatius bean) is a proven remedy for grief and sorrow.
- Cypripedium pubescens (lady’s slipper) helps women in particular with nervous sleeplessness.
- Cocculus (Indian cockle) is used for states of exhaustion following mental strain.
- Cimicifuga (cohosh) relieves spasms in nervous disorders and depressive moods.
Adults / Children >12: Acute: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily. General: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily.
Children 6 to 12: Acute: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily. General: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily
|Manufacturer||Hevert Arzeimittel Gmbh and Co|