Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Schwabe Anekind globules effectively corrects anaemia by helping better absorption, production and maintenance of haemoglobin Improves absorption of iron, Stimulates RBC production, Helps in proper functioning of digestive system and is a good remedy for anaemia, Takes care of associated symptoms like sunken face with livid spots, Controls weakness, headache and lassitude due to anaemia, Also useful in convalescence after debilitating disease, Improves immune defence system.
Anemia and related problems
Anemia is a deficiency of red blood cells, hemoglobin and haematocrit. In children it could be due to simple malnutrition or to complex causes of disease of haematopoietic organs or their suppression due to antibiotics and potent chemotherapeutic agents. Anekind is a homoeopathic medicine which can be given in the case of initial forms of anaemia. The anaemic baby is frequently fatigued, tends to be pale, may suffer from tachycardia, shows signs of physical weakness and very easily gets tired, effects which are caused by insufficient supply of oxygen to the organs and the tissues through the blood flow. Anekind restores the iron levels in the blood which is the basic constituent of the 'hemoglobin contained in the red blood cells (designated to transport the oxygen from re lungs to the whole organism). At the same time it stimulates blood circulation and perfuses through the tissues guaranteeing a sufficient supply of oxygen for the maintenance of functional activity and metabolism of all the cells. Due to its reconstituting properties, Anekind can be administered also in case of convalescence after very strong debilitating disease.
Schwabe Anekind globules Contains: Ferrum metallicum 4c (50mg), Ceanothus americanus 4x (24mg), Secale cornutum 12x (10mg), Cinchona officinalis 8x (30g), Ginkgo biloba 100x (12mg), Justicia adhatoda 4x (20mg), Ergotinum 4x (30mg), Nux Vomica 6x (24mg), Applied to globules 10gm.
Mode of action of the individual ingredients in Anekind
- Ferrum metallicum: It is indicated for anaemia, febrile disturbances and inflammations. It improves the defence mechanism and lowers susceptibility to cold and chest problems.
- Ceanothus americanus: The remedy has affinity to spleen and suits anaemic children where liver and spleen are at fault.
- Secale cornutum: It is indicated for vertigo, cold extremities, debility, anxiety, emaciation, pale, sunken face with livid spots in children.
- Cinchona officinalis: Anaemia, vertigo, debility, nervousness, recurring illnesses, flatulence and belching are covered by this drug. In the homoeopathic dosage, it is considered as a remedy for haemolytic anaemia.
- Ginkgo biloba: It improves digestion and is used in pale, weak children complaining of sleeplessness, throat and -respiratory problems.
- Justicia adhatoda: It covers catarrhal conditions of respiratory tract and other bronchial problems, which may cause blood loss. Recent studies indicate that its constituents are useful in liver, lymph and cardio vascular systems which normally get disturbed in anaemia.
- Ergotinum: It covers lassitude, weakness, headache, and other symptoms arising out of anaemia.
- Nux vomica: It is a stomachic tonic and stimulates various organs including motor nerve cells of spinal cord. It has been sound useful in weakness due to anaemia, indigestion, gastritis, weak absorption from intestines.
|Side effects||No side effects of Anekind are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Anekind are known.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Anekind and other products are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Form||Globules, Bottle of 10g of globules.|
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given to infants 1 Schwabe Anekind globules 3 times a day and children 3 globules 3 times a day (preferably to be administered 15 minutes before meals). If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|