Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Fallopian Tube Blockage
Fallopian tubes are female reproductive organs that connect the ovaries and the uterus. Every month during ovulation, which occurs roughly in the middle of a menstrual cycle, the fallopian tubes carry an egg from an ovary to the uterus.
Conception also happens in the fallopian tube. If an egg is fertilized by sperm, it moves through the tube to the uterus for implantation.
If a fallopian tube is blocked, the passage for sperm to get to the eggs, as well as the path back to the uterus for the fertilized egg, is blocked. Common reasons for blocked fallopian tubes include scar tissue, infection, and pelvic adhesions.
Symptoms of blocked fallopian tubes
Blocked fallopian tubes don’t often cause symptoms. Many women don’t know they have blocked tubes until they try to get pregnant and have trouble.
In some cases, blocked fallopian tubes can lead to mild, regular pain on one side of the abdomen. This usually happens in a type of blockage called a hydrosalpinx. This is when fluid fills and enlarges a blocked fallopian tube.
Conditions that can lead to a blocked fallopian tube can cause their own symptoms. For example, endometriosis often causes very painful and heavy periods and pelvic pain. It can increase your risk for blocked fallopian tubes.
Blocked fallopian tubes are a common cause of infertility. Sperm and an egg meet in the fallopian tube for fertilization. A blocked tube can prevent them from joining.
Causes of blocked fallopian tubes
Fallopian tubes are usually blocked by scar tissue or pelvic adhesions. These can be caused by many factors, including: Pelvic inflammatory disease, Endometriosis, Past ectopic pregnancy, Fibroids, Past abdominal surgery.
Homeopathic approach to blocked fallopian tubes
As per doctors, homeopathy has a great scope for blocked fallopian tubes where inflammation or infection is the cause of the blockage. This includes Hydrosalpinx which is a condition that occurs when a fallopian tube becomes blocked and filled with fluid due to untreated infection. And it would greatly help if diagnosis and treatment begins early as homeopathic medicines can treat partially blocked fallopian tubes (results would vary from case to case). Because the limitation of homeopathic treatment begins in cases of completely blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment in developing stages (or partially blocked fallopian tubes) happens after your doctor goes through through the complete, detailed case history. The case history would include the menstrual history, obstetric history and detail constitutional make-up of the person. Any cause of fallopian tube blockage such as pelvic inflammatory disease, sexually transmitted disease, endometriosis is noted and factored in treatment plan.
Fallopian Tube Blockage treatment Kit is recommended by Dr. Rukmani, refer video here: How to cure Fallopian Tube Blockage by homeopathic medicine?
Dr. Rukmani’s Fallopian Tube Blockage Kit (Female Infertility)
This doctor recommended kit consists of 5 most commonly prescribed homeopathy medicines for Fallopian Tube Blockage and associated symptoms. Homeopathy treatment for Fallopian Tube Blockage is not only 100% safe but also very effective in large number of patients.
Below set of homeopathy medicines have been selected by an experienced and qualified Homeopathic doctor which includes medicines like Oophorinum, Hertone Syrup, Lachesis, Conium 30, and Pulsatilla 30.
- Oophorinum 3X is an Ovarian Extract, a Sarcode (also known as Ovarinum). It has been used with much success in cases of suffering following excision of the ovaries, and for the climacteric sufferings of women. Dosage: 2 tablets, 2 times a day (Morning- Evening). Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue. Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- Hertone Syrup is a medicine indicated for amenorrhoea, menstrual irregularities such as menorrhagia, dysmenorrhoea. It is used for ovarian cyst, uterine fibroid, and endometriosis. Dosage: 1-2 teaspoons, 3 times a day for 4-9 Weeks
- Lachesis 30C is a major homeopathic remedy for hot flashes associated with menopause, premenstrual and menstrual complaints, and for tube block. It removes blockage of the fallopian tubes, especially that of the left side. Dosage: 3 drops directly on the tongue, 3 times a day for 3-7 weeks
- Conium 30C is derived from the hemlock plant which is another effective medicine for the treatment of blockage in fallopian tubes. Dosage: 3 drops directly on the tongue, 3 times a day for 3-6 weeks
- Pulsatilla 30C is the most effective among Homeopathic medicines for inflammation of fallopian tubes which causes pelvic pain during periods, attended with chills, restlessness and tossing in bed. Dosage: 3 drops directly on the tongue, 3 times a day for 3-6 weeks
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines