Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Globuli Features
- Complies with Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia (HPI), Globules manufactured under a Homeopathic Drug License.
- Sulphur is less neutral. The sugar for non-medicated sugar globules is refined by the defeco Re-melt Phospho-Floatation Process. By this process, the sugar manufactured is sulphur less & is of international grade.
- High absorption capacity. This ensures that the impregnation of homoeopathy medicine is total and therefore the dosing effective.
- Sparkling brilliant white in colour.
- Long shelf life.
- Uniform shape and size Easy to fill and administer as per doctor's prescription.
Suited to homeopathic practitioners looking for quality refills for their prescription
The pharma-grade globulin ensures uniform dispersibility and proper medicament of dilutions leading to better drug delivery
Size: The Globules are available in the following sizes: No.: 10, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60
Packing Size: 450 Gms, 1KG
Available brands: Medilife (India's leading manufacturer), Dr Vashisht (doctor's quality, Hyderabad) & SBL Pvt. Ltd
Related: Homeopathy plastic pills containers in various sizes