Schwabe Klimaktolan Menopause Tablets
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Menopause Tablets - Schwabe Klimaktolan
Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets is a natural non-hormonal therapy for menopause
- Klimaktolan offers prompt relief from menopausal symptoms like Hot Flushes, Attacks of Perspiration, Sleep Disorders, Loss of Libido - Depression and Irritability.
- Klimaktolan helps to manage the symptoms such as: – Hot Flushes – Attacks of Perspiration – Sleep Disorders – Depression, Irritability
- Klimaktolan is specially indicated when hormone therapy is not recommended or contraindicated
- Klimaktolan has excellent safety profile
Presentation : 20 g Bottle
Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets has key ingredients like cimicifuga racemosa, sepia officinalis etc that acts on menopausal symptoms like cardiac palpitation (irregular heart beat), hot flushes and depression. It is also indicated for dizziness, restlessness, pruritus (severe itching of the skin), perspiration attacks and sleep disorders.
Schwabe Klimaktolan Indications:
Menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, cardiac palpitation, dizziness, depression, pruritis, restlessness, attacks of perspiration and sleep disorders.
The long term symptoms of early menopause can increase the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. Final menstruation or also termed as menopause refers to the end of the reproductive fertility in women. Menopause is followed by certain hormonal changes over the ten years or more. Depending on the health of women, menopause can set in between 44 to 50 years of the age. Main symptom of menopause is erratic (unpredictable) bleeding in respect to duration, consistency, frequency and quantity of the flow. Period of declining sexuality, hormonal alteration and infertility around the menopause duration refers to the condition called climacteric. Other symptoms include vertigo (sensation of weariness), hot flushes, perspiration (sweating) attacks, vaginal dryness, headache, urethritis (inflammation of urethra), irritability, loss of libido (sexual desire), depression, tiredness, urinary tract infections etc.
Tip: Check doctor recommended homeopathy medicines for menopause treatment here
Schwabe Klimaktolan Composition Each Tablet Of 250 Mg Contans: Cimicifuga Recemosa 2x 25Mg; Sepia Officinalis 2x 25Mg; Lachesis Mutus 5x 25 Mg; Ignatia Amara 3x 25Mg; Sanguinaria Canadensis 2x 25 Mg; Excepients Q. S. To Make 250 Mg.
How the ingredient in Homeopathy Menopause Tablets Schwabe Klimaktolan work?
- Cimicifuga racemosa: It is indicated for pain in the ovarian region, nervousness and depression. It covers arthralgic, myalgic and neuralgic symptoms like pain, irritability and sleep disturbances.
- Sepia officinalis: It is indicated for hot flushes, perspiration and weakness during menopause, bearing down sensation, and patient likes to cross legs or press vulva to support and in painful coitus. It also covers yellow leucorrhoea, prolapse of uterus, depression, sleep disturbances and irritability.
- Lachesis mutus: It is suited for climacteric troubles like palpitation, flushes of heat, headache, fainting, menses too short or feeble and painful.
- Ignatia Amara: It is indicated for irregularity in menses in terms of flow and consistency, changing moods and psychological sadness, spasmodic pain, sexual frigidity are covered by this drug.
- Sanguinaria canadensis: It is suited for headaches, offensive menses, corrosive leucorrhoea, soreness of the breast, hot flushes, palpitation and tachycardia.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician 1 to 2 tablets of Klimaktolan, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets are known.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets and other products are known.|
|Form||Tablets, 40 tablets in blister pack of 4x 10|
Safety Guidelines for Menopause Tablets Schwabe Klimaktolan
Alcohol: There is no reported safety concern if it is taken with alcohol.
Pregnancy: It is not safe to take during pregnancy.
Driving: It can be used during driving.
Breastfeeding/Lactation: It is not advisable to take it during breastfeeding.
Kidney: There is no known contraindication with kidney diseases.
Liver: There is no contraindication with liver problems.
Sugar: It does not affect blood sugar levels.
Immunity: It will not affect the immunity of an individual.
High blood pressure/Hypertension: It is safe to use in hypertensive patients.
Low blood pressure: It will not lower the blood pressure.
Heart: It does not contain any ingredient which will affect the heart.
Mentally retarded: There is no known contraindication with mentally retarded persons.
Post covid impacts: There is no known contraindication with post covid impacts.
Diarrhoea: It will not cause any diarrhoea.
Gastric: There is no known effects on the gastrointestinal system.
Empty stomach: It is preferably to be taken after a meal.
Skin allergy: There is no known skin allergy when using Klimaktolan. However, if an individual is allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients, they should avoid using this.
Habit: It is not a habit-forming product.
Overdose: In case of overdose, drink lots of water or consult a physician.
Storage: It has to be stored in a cool dark place, away from sunlight and strong-smelling substances.
Temperature: The temperature for the storage should be 25 degrees centigrade.