Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Why alternative homeopathy therapy for menopause treatment?
Treatment with hormones can ameliorate the symptoms of menopause and potentially decrease the risk for the long-term consequences of the menopause. However both physicians and women are concerned with the tolerability and safety profile of estrogen and estrogen plus progestin treatments, and therefore consideralternative menopause therapies
As per a study reported in Obstetrics & Gynecology journal, the use of alternative therapies for menopause symptoms is common, and women who use them generally find them to be beneficial. It says physicians should routinely ascertain perimenopausal women's use of alternative therapies. Among women who used these therapies (that included homeopathy, acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary soy) 89% -100% found them to be somewhat or very helpful.
An ideal menopause treatment modality would relieve menopausal vasomotor and vulvar-vaginal symptoms, maintain bone mass, and have neutral or beneficial cardiovascular effects, without stimulating the breast or endometrium.
Homeopathy offers prompt relief from menopausal symptoms like Hot Flushes, Attacks of Perspiration, Sleep Disorders, Loss of Libido - Depression and Irritability.
Tip: Get the complete collection of menopause homeopathy remedies here
Symptoms in menopausal women are hormonal imbalance, hot flashes, recalcitrant osteoporosis, Itching, dryness, irritation, and vaginal infection
Dr advise Homeopathy Menopause relief combinations
Kit 1: Dr Pranjali Menopause relief homeopathy remedies
Dr. Pranjali is a well known homeopathic doctor based in Bangalore. She is a prolific presenter on the homeopathic treatment of various diseases on Youtube and has 1 million+ followers.
In the following video, she talks about the homeopathic medicines for Menopause.
Watch her YouTube video titled Menopause symptoms, pre menopause, post menopause symptoms & treatment by homeopathic medicine to know more
- Acid Sulph 6 is a very effective medicine on hot flashes and flushing during menopause.
- Sepia 6 remedy relieves hot flashes from menopause, especially when hot flashes are relieved by sweating or the occurrence of periods. It also helps prevent the prolapse of uterus and bladder and relieves stitch-like upward pains in the vagina.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis 6 is prescribed for menopause with severe burning sensation as from hot water. Burning in various parts of the body like face, palms, soles stomach, etc. Another feature is a severe headache along with menopausal complaints.
- Cimicifuga Racemosa 6 is a very useful remedy in regulating the endocrine functions. It also helps in relieving pain and depression.
- Lachesis 30 is one of the top Homoeopathic medicines for menopause. There is severe headache beginning at the back and passing over to the front of the head. Another leading character is extreme hot flushes during menopause. She feels great depression and does not want to do any business and lacks interest in daily routine work.
Dosage: Mix all the above 5 medicines in equal quantity in an empty bottle. Take 10 drops with ¼ cup of water 3 times a day (Morning-Afternoon-Evening) for the next 2 months
Kit 2: Dr Kirti Vikram advise homeopathy post menopause syndrome relief remedies
Dr Kirti says menopause, also known as the climacteric, is the time in most women's lives when menstrual periods stop permanently and brings in certain unpleasent symptoms. He says the ending of reproductive capacity should not be a crisis of aging. Watch his YouTube hindi video titled 'Homeopathic medicine for post menopausal syndrome ?explain!' to know more. He recommends
- Lachesis 30, 2 drops once a day
- Cimcifuga 30, 2 drops once a day
- Bio combination 15 (BC15) 4 tab three times a day with some water
- Mensol is a homeopathy specialty syrup formulated especially for women.only 10ml 2 times a day
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines