Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Pulex Irritans Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Pulex Irritans homeopathy pills are indicated for marked urinary and female symptoms. They are very useful in intense burning in vagina, delayed menses, backaches, scanty urine and frequent urging.
- Flea bites, Dust mite bites with severe itching
- Delayed menses in females
- Urinary complaints: Scanty urine and frequent urging
- Frontal headache
- Intense nausea, with vomiting, purging, and faintness
- Prickly itching, sore spots all over skin
- Active ingredients: Pulex Irritans
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician
Scabies relief homeopathy medicines
Head lice treatment in Homeopathy
For dust mite induced allergy, Homeopathy Dust Allergy Relief
Bakson Tick & Flea shampoo for Pets with Neem, Eucalyptus