Adven Osteodin Z Drops. Spondylitis, Rheumatoid arthritis
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathic Osteodin drops helps in spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, cervical lumbar spondylosis & osteoarthritis etc
Adven Osteodin Z Drop Benefits
Osteodin Z Drops is a safe anti-pain, anti-inflammatory, and anti-trauma homeopathic preparation. It is a very effective medicine for pain, stiffness, swelling of joints, Back pain and sprains. This medicine is one of the most effective remedies for knee pain due to wearing and tearing of cartilage, it relieves inflammation of the joint thereby relieves pain and discomfort in walking.
Collection: Homeopathy Spondylosis Medicines for Neck & Shoulder Pain here
Key ingredients of Adven Osteodin Z Drops:
- Dulcamara 3CH : helps in relieving stiffness due to cold and humid climate very effective in pains during a change of season from summers to winters.
- Arnica Mont. 3CH : helps during inflammation and pain of joints due to injuries and also due to excessive exertion like walking, climbing stairs etc.
- Ruta G. 4CH : very effective remedy in pain and inflammation of big joints like knee, thigh, ankle etc.
- Mercurius Sulph Ruber 8x : relieves pain and inflammation of tissues and cartilages connecting joints.
- Rhus Tox. 4CH : helps in relieving early morning pain and stiffness of joints, also very effective in pains during getting up from a seat or chair. This medicine also helps in relieving muscular pain and stiffness, frozen shoulder etc.
- Actaea Racemosa 4CH : helps relieve pain and stiffness of small joints like the thumb and fingers.
- Formica Rufa 4CH : lesser-known remedy but very effective in relieving joint pains of all types.
How to use Adven Osteodin Z Drops
Open both the bottles, mix the contents of A & B bottles in the bigger empty bottle provided. Shake & then use 20 drops twice daily diluted with one tablespoon (approx. 15 ml) of water. The dose should be lowered as the symptoms improve. In case of acute or serious illness, if improvement does not take place, please consult your physician.
Precautions regarding Adven Osteodin Z Drops
Read the label carefully before use.
Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dr advise Homeopathy Spondin Plus for Spondylitis, Neck Pain
Bakson Spondy Aid Drops for cervical, lumbar spondylosis, frozen shoulder
BBP Spondyl Tablets for Spondylitis, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain
Wheezal Spondalo Drops for Cervical Spondylosis
Bhragava Spondin Drops for Spondylitis, Neck Pain
Doliosis D18 Scolex for Spondylitis, Vertigo
Wheezal WL 6 Cervical Spondylitis Drops (Mild)