Bhragava Spondin Drops for Spondylitis, Neck Pain
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Bhragava Homeopathic Spondin Drops
Spondin drops from Bhargava Phytolabs is an effective homeopathic treatment for neck and shoulder pain (spondylitis). It contains rutin (a type of flavonoid) which inhibits the release of histamine from cells thus reducing inflammation.
Background: Cervical Spondylitis is a age related problem related to the excessive wear and tear of the bones of the neck (cervical vertebrae) and the cartilage due to degeneration and de-cushioning between the vertebrae (cervical disks) as a result of mineral deposits. It is triggered by lifestyle related habits like
- Lifting heavy loads
- Reading or writing with head bent over longer durations.
- Driving over long time
- Long hours over computer.
- Excessive use of mobiles
Check Spondin Plus, a doctor recommended combination of Spondin drops along with Lachnanthes Tinctoria 30C and Colocynthis200 for more effective results
Doctor advise Spondylosis, Spondylitis Medicines collection here
Why Spondin drops is effective for spondylitis, cervical pain?
- It contains flavonoids that help in reducing the inflammation and there by reducing the pain in the affected regions. Start taking Homeopathic medicine today and get best treatment.
- Spondin Drop perfected and curated by Bhargava brand tackles the root cause behind this subliminal disease, which often shows its symptoms late, and thus functionally eradicates these reasons of inflammation.
- Spondin drop homeopathic medicine does not only find the root causes to tackle the Spondylitis problem but contrary to the misconception, it is the fastest working fluid known to treat cervical spondylosis, neck and shoulder pain. Spondin Drops benefits are countless.
- The remedy for spondylitis, especially cervical spondylitis, treats neuralgia and reduces the chronic pain induced due to the trigeminal nerve in the face, which has been perfected and generated by homeopathy spondin drop.
- The remedy developed by the Bhargava labs has key benefits in treating patients suffering from problems such as strained muscles and tendons, sharp back spasm with degenerative changes as well as accidental injuries, stinging pains, and acts well in deep pains and bruised feeling in the neck and back, as well.
Indications: Spondin drops is indicated for following symptoms
- Pain, numbness, stiffness and stretching sensation in the nape of the neck and back, radiating to arms, fingers and loins
- Neuralgia (pain along the nerves)
- Spondylitis-particularly Cervical Spondylitis
- Cramps, jerking, twitching and shortening of muscles
- Pain between shoulders
- Vertigo & headache
- Pressure over sacrum, spinal concussion and pain in coccyx radiating up the spine
Spondin Drops Composition: Colocynthis vulgaris 3X, Ruta graveolens 3X, Hypericum perforatum 5X, Ledum palustre 2X, Cuprum metalicum 6X, Dulcamara 3X, Conium maculatum 3X,
Action of Individual Ingredients in Spondin Drops
- Colocynthis vulgaris 3X- Remedy for constrictions and contractions felt wherever in the body, thus, indicated in cramps, twitching and shortening of muscles; headache; & neuralgia (radiating pain along nerves).
- Ruta graveolens 3X :Acts on periosteum and cartilages, indicated in pain in nape of neck, back, loins.
- Hypericum perforatum 5X-Acts on nerve endings releasing their compression & inflammation indicated in pain in nape of neck radiating to arms to fingers; pressure over sacrum; spinal concussion; coccyx injury from RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury) with pain radiating up spine.
- Ledum palustre 2-Indicated in painful stiffness in back after sitting for long hours, aggravated by cold weather or cold water.
- Cuprum metallicum 6X-Indicated in hyperaesthsia (increased sensitivity) of spinal column; twitching of muscles of back up to neck.
- Dulcamara 3X-Indicated in stiff neck esp. in damp weather; pain in small of back; shooting contractions in the loins,shoulders and arms.
- Conium maculatum 3X :Indicated in tension, stiffness & pain in the nape of the neck as from friction in the cervical vertebrae or sprains; dorsal pain between shoulders may or may not be associated with vertigo & headache.
Recommended Dosage of Spondin Drops: Adults 10 to 15 Drops in half cup of luke-warm water thrice a day: Children: Half the Adult dose: or as directed by the physician.
Key health benefits to patients from Spondin usage
- From the nape of the neck to the arms, all stretching sensations, stiffness, numbness are healed. There is a great reduction in any kind of pain associated with spondylitis
- Usually, in these cases jerking, twitching, cramps, shortening of muscles are observed, which are effectively treated with Doctor bhargava’s Spondin drop. No headaches and pain between shoulders and vertigo are observed as per clinical observation
- There is stiffness in the spine, aggravated due to sitting long hours in unfavorable weathers. The rigidity is reduced to considerable extent
Contra indications (overdose ill effects)
None has been reported any adverse effect of over-dose.
Duration of therapy
From 1 month to 3 months of regular usage is reccomended, or longer, if required.
Interaction of Spondin with Other Medicines:
None has been reported any interaction with other medicines.
None has been reported any toxic effect.
Shelf Life Of Spondin:
5 years from the date of manufacture.
In 30 ml glass bottle along with insertion is packed in a Cardboard Unit carton.
Conditions of storage
Store in dry, cool and dark place.
|Manufacturer||Bhargava Phytolab Pvt.Ltd|