Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Spondy Aid
Bakson Spondy Aid is a effective spondylosis homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of cervical spondylosis, lumbar spondylosis and frozen shoulder. Its novel homeopathic formulation prevents degenerative processes of body joints and provides relief from stiffness of back and aches.
It also helps liberate one from other accompanying symptoms like vertigo, nausea, giddiness and weakness.The medicine is indicated for pain, stiffness and soreness in muscles of the back, arising from degenerative changes in the spine.
Acid form 3x, colchicum aut 5x, rhus tox 3x, ledum pal 3x, dulcamara 3x, gelsemium semp 3x, ulmus filva 5x, excipients q.s,& alcohol content.
Mode of action of Individual ingredients in Bakson Spondy Aid
- Acid formicum: Chronic arthritis of traumatic nature can be treated by formic acid. Pains usually worse on right side, motion and better form pressure.
- Colchicum autumnale: It markedly affects muscles, fibrous tissue, serous membranes, joints especially the small ones. Tearign pains, worse in the evening at night and from touch and from least motion.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Suited for affections of nerves and spinal cord, stiffness of muscles and joints. Stiff with painful tension, when moving. Back strain or injury. Pains from overlifting and overuse. Pain and stiffness in small of back, better motion or lying on something hard.
- Ledum palustre: It affects the fibrous tissue of joints especially small joints. Rheumatism begins in lower limbs and ascends. Trembling of hands when moving them or grasping anything. Throbbing in right shoulder, on raising arm.
- Dulcamara: Rheumatic troubles induced by damp cold are aggravated by every cold change and somewhat relieved by moving about. Stiffness, numbness, aching and soreness of muscles on every exposure to cold especially of back and loins.
- Gelsemium semp: It is much used for lessening pain in inflammations.
Recommended dosage of Bakson Spondy Aid Drops: 10-15 drops should be diluted with water and taken 3 times a day. In acute cases take 2 hourly 6 times a day. Once improvement starts reduce the dosage to twice a day. Or as prescribed by the physician.
Diet restrictions recommendations along with Bakson Spondy Aid Drops for best results
- Cold water, cold aerated drinks e.g. Fruity, Maaza, Campa Cola, Pepsi etc.
- Fruit juices (citrus fruits) e.g. Orange, Mousambi.
- Ice-creams, Curd (dahi), Buttermilk (Lassi).
- Fruits- Orange, Mousambi, Bananas, Water Melon, Melon, Sour Grapes.
- All Maida Preparations.
- Vegetables-Colocasia (Arbi), Radish, Cauliflower, Carrots, Spinach (sagg esp. Sarson ka saag), Beans, Bhindi.
- Starchy and fries food-Urad dal, Rajma, Channa, Rice, Kurhi, Noodles, Paranthas, Rice Puris. (Rice is permissible for those whose staple diet is rice).
Storage guidelines for Bakson Spondy Aid Drops: Replace cap immediately after use. Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
|Dosage||10-15 drops of Spondy Aid Drops should be diluted with water and taken 3 times a day. In acute cases take 2 hourly 6 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|