Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bakson Liv Aid Sugar-Free Syrup for Diabetics
Bakson Liv Aid Syrup is indicated for dyspepsia, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, and clay-colored stools. Helps to improve appetite, sluggish liver. Zero Calorie syrup is suited for diabetic people.
Bakson liv aid is a composition of various clinically tried homeopathic medicines which give relief from these liver ailments.
Useful: Check doctor advise homeopathy fatty liver treatment kit here
About liver: The liver is often described as the body's own industrial estate carrying out at least 500 different chemical reactions. These activities are concerned with producing substances essentially needed for digestion, blood clotting, and for storing food material. Excess sugar in the body is stored in the liver as glycogen and is released as simpler sugars whenever required. It is a supply depot for iron and vitamins. The bile, it produces is crucial for breaking down fats. Thus liver being the major role player in metabolism, most of the by-products of drugs, alcohol, and foods end up in the liver which removes their toxicity by breaking them into simpler compounds. Considering the multifarious activities carried out by the liver, it is easy to understand that if the liver is seriously damaged, it can have a wide range of disturbing effects on the body's metabolism and general health. Various ailments of the liver such as Fatty degeneration, poor appetite, jaundice, pain in the liver region, nausea, vomiting, etc.
Compare Bakson Liv Aid Sugar Free Liver Tonic with similar Medisynth Jondila SF liver syrup
Ingredients Kalmegh, carica papaya. 2x, Myrica ceri, Chelidonium maj, Chionanthus vir.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Bakson Liv Aid
- Andrographis pani (Kalmegh): A remedy for sluggish liver functions, dyspepsia, loss of appetite, flatulence, and liver neuralgia.
- Carica pap: Corrects liver malfunction, helps to control the secretion of bile during conditions of jaundice. Improves appetite.
- Myrica ceri: Reduces inflammation of the liver, pain in the hepatic region, loss of appetite, and dyspepsia.
- Chelidonium maj: A liver remedy for jaundice caused by hepatic and gall bladder obstruction, dysfunction due to inflammation, and enlargement of the liver.
- Chionanthus vir: Good for enlarged liver and spleen with excessive secretion of bile, jaundice, and constipation. Relieves tenderness of the hepatic region and loss of appetite.
Storage: Replace cap immediately after use. Protect from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Shake well before use.
|Dosage||Adults: 1 teaspoon, 3 times a day. Children: 1 teaspoon, 2 times a day. Or as prescribed by the physician. For best results take Live aid with water.|
|Presentation||115 ml, 200 ml, and 450 ml.|
|Manufacturer||Bakson Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.|