Bakson Spondy Aid Drops for cervical, lumbar spondylosis, frozen shoulder
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Spondy Aid for cervical, lumbar spondylosis, frozen shoulder.
Bakson Spondy Aid is an effective spondylosis homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of cervical spondylosis, lumbar spondylosis, and frozen shoulder. Its novel homeopathic formulation prevents degenerative processes of body joints and provides relief from stiffness of the back and aches.
It also helps liberate one from other accompanying symptoms like vertigo, nausea, giddiness, and weakness. The medicine is indicated for pain, stiffness, and soreness in muscles of the back, arising from degenerative changes in the spine.
Acid form 3x, colchicum aut 5x, rhus tox 3x, ledum pal 3x, dulcamara 3x, gelsemium semp 3x, ulmus filva 5x, excipients q.s,& alcohol content.
Mode of Action of Individual ingredients in Bakson Spondy Aid
- Acid formicum: Chronic arthritis of traumatic nature can be treated by formic acid. Pains usually worse on right side, motion, and better from pressure.
- Colchicum autumnale: It markedly affects muscles, fibrous tissue, serous membranes, joints especially the small ones. Tearing pains, worse in the evening at night and from touch and from least motion.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Suited for affections of nerves and spinal cord, stiffness of muscles and joints. Stiff with painful tension, when moving. Back strain or injury. Pains from over lifting and overuse. Pain and stiffness in small of the back, better motion or lying on something hard.
- Ledum palustre: It affects the fibrous tissue of joints especially small joints. Rheumatism begins in the lower limbs and ascends. Trembling of hands when moving them or grasping anything. Throbbing in the right shoulder, on raising the arm.
- Dulcamara: Rheumatic troubles induced by damp cold are aggravated by every cold change and somewhat relieved by moving about. Stiffness, numbness, aching, and soreness of muscles on every exposure to cold especially of back and loins.
- Gelsemium semp: It is much used for lessening pain in inflammations.
The recommended dosage of Bakson Spondy Aid Drops: 10-15 drops should be diluted with water and taken 3 times a day. In acute cases take 2 hourly 6 times a day. Once improvement starts reduce the dosage to twice a day. Or as prescribed by the physician.
Diet restrictions recommendations along with Bakson Spondy Aid Drops for best results
- Coldwater, cold aerated drinks e.g. Fruity, Maaza, Campa Cola, Pepsi, etc.
- Fruit juices (citrus fruits) e.g. Orange, Mousambi.
- Ice-creams, Curd (dahi), Buttermilk (Lassi).
- Fruits- Orange, Mousambi, Bananas, Water Melon, Melon, Sour Grapes.
- All Maida Preparations.
- Vegetables-Colocasia (Arbi), Radish, Cauliflower, Carrots, Spinach (sag esp. Sarson ka saag), Beans, Bhindi.
- Starchy and fries food-Urad dal, Rajma, Channa, Rice, Kurti, Noodles, Paranthas, Rice Puris. (Rice is permissible for those whose staple diet is rice).
Storage guidelines for Bakson Spondy Aid Drops: Replace cap immediately after use. Protect from heat, moisture and direct sunlight.
|Dosage||10-15 drops of Spondy Aid Drops should be diluted with water and taken 3 times a day. In acute cases take 2 hourly 6 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|