Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Yohimbinum (also called coryanthe yohimbe)
It has an action on central Nervous System, Respiratory system and Sexual organs.
Uses of Yohimbinum (3X - 6X)
- It of great service in congestive conditions.
- It is a powerful stimulant for Male genital functions.
- Common symptoms of Yohimbinum (3X - 6X)
- It stimulates the function of lactation, helps in improving the flow of milk in mothers.
- It helps to restore the stamina and energy in men.
- Important indicated symptoms of Yohimbinum (3X - 6X)
- It helps in strong and long lasting erections in male.
- Enlarged testicles with pain is relieved with Yohimbinum.
- Hemorrhage and bleeding piles are well relieved with Yohimbinum.
What doctors recommend Yohimbinum for?
Dr Kirti Singh recommends Yohimbinum medicine to boost manpower (sexual prowess), he says it boosts libido and improves timing. Dosage recommended - Yohimbinum 3x 2 tab 3 times a day
Dr KS Gopi recommends Yohimbinum for
Yohimbinum Q-This remedy is used for neurasthenic impotence, male organ strong in the morning, lasting erections with no increase of desire, sexual neurasthenia and urethritis.During the treatment , restrict sexual activities
YohimbinumQ - Stimulates the function of lactational glands (indicated in decreased milk supply in nursing mothers)
Reactions with Yohimbinum (3X - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Yohimbinum is contraindicated in all Acute and Chronic Inflammations of Abdominal Organs.
Dosage of Yohimbinum (3X - 6X)
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
In severe painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
In chronic affections one to four doses daily.