Wheezal WL 4 Backache Drops, Lumbago, arthritis of back
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Wheezal WL 4 Homeopathy Backache Drops
Indication: Alleviates pain and maintains mobility in backache
Other Indicated Symptoms: Damage of joints of the body due to trauma, infections of joints or aging that cause backache. Lumbago, arthritis of back, septic arthritis and Rheumatic aches. Sprains, Sciatica, Pain in the legs, Stiffness of joints, Muscular weakness.
Introduction: Backache usually refers to pain in your muscles, intervertebral joints, spinal nerves, or sometimes bone-on-bone pain. Physical discomfort occurring anywhere on the spine or back, ranging from mild to disabling. Causes include overuse such as working out or lifting too much, prolonged sitting and lying down, sleeping in an uncomfortable position or wearing a poorly fitting backpack. Symptoms: muscle aching to a shooting, burning or stabbing sensation. Know the best homeopathy medicines for back pain (lumbago) in men and women here
What Can Cause Lower Back Pain in Women?
- Other causes.
- Muscle strain.
About WL Drops: Dr. Farokh J. Master is an outstanding international teacher cum homeopathic practitioner of more than 34 years of repute. Wheezal Lab has thoroughly did extensive research and formulated 45 drops (WL1- WL60) by carefully selecting the compositions, each single remedy used in the compositions has a been personally verified by Dr. Farokh J. Master from his vast experience of 34 years. They have specially selected common day to day disorders like allergies, cough and cold, menstrual disorders, the most difficult ones like epilepsy. kidney failure. and arteriosclerosis
Ingredients of Wheezal WL 4Berberis.Vulg
Action of Individual Ingredients of Wheezal WL 4
- Berberis.Vulg: Tearing, sticking with stiffness, making rising difficult, involving hips, nates, limbs, with numbness. Lumbago.
- Calcarea Phos: Stiffness and difficulty in movement of neck, joints , back when walking.
- Causticum: Stiffness between shoulders. Dull pain in nape of neck. Left-sided sciatica, with numbness.
- Nux.Vom: Backache in lumbar region. Burning in spine; Must situp in order to turn in bed. Bruised pain below scapulae. Sitting is painful.
- Rhododendron Chrysanthum : Rheumatic pains stiffness in neck and back. Pain in dorsal region extending to arms in cold, wet weather. Multiple joint pains in hot season, pain sore, bruised, beaten in lumbar region.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.