Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Wheezal DysentoIndicatedFor Diarrhoea, Dysentery, Colitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Amoebiaisis
- All stages of diarrhoea and dysentery.
- Diarrhoea in jaundice.
- Ineffectual urging for stool.
- Amoebiasis & soreness in anus
- Copious white shredding masses in stool.
Mode of Action of individual ingredients
- Colchicum A Q:Dysentery; stools contain while shreddy particles in large quantities. Ineffectual pressing; feels feces in rectum, but cannot expel them.
- Aloes Q:Lumpy, watery stool. Jelly-like stools, with soreness in rectum after stool. A lot of mucus, with pain in rectum after stool. Burning in anus and rectum.
- Merc. cor. 6x:Dysentery; tenesmus, not relieved by stool; incessant. Stool hot, bloody, slimy, offensive, with cutting pains and shreds of mucous membrane. Bloated; very painful to least touch.
- Nux Vom. Q:Frequent small evacuations. Scanty stool, with much urging. Dysentery, stools relieve pains for a time. Constant uneasiness in rectum. Diarrhea, with jaundice
- Colocynth Q:Dysenteric stool renewed each time by the least food or drink. Jelly-like stools. Musty odor. Distention. Agonizing cutting pain in abdomen.
Dosage/Directions for use:
5-10 drops in plain water every half an hour to 3 hours as needed or as prescribed by the physician.
|Dosage||5-10 drops in plain water every half an hour to 3 hours as needed or as prescribed by the physician.|