Vitis Vinifera Homeopathy Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About vitis vinifera
Vitis Vinifera Dilution is a homoeopathic remedy which can be used for the treatment and prevention of chronic venous insufficiencies with fluid retentions and oedema. It effectively brings down bad cholesterol levels in blood and narrowing of arteries from fat deposits. Contains anti-inflammatory properties which help treat inflammatory diseases in the body.
Also known as: Common grape vine.
Indications/Clinical range of benefits: It is used in treatment and prevention vascular or circulatory disorders including venous insufficiency, va
Common Name: Vitis Vinif
Causes and symptoms for Vitis Vinifera
- In cases of chronic venous insufficiencies with fluid retentions and odema.
- In varicose veins, Vitis Vinifera gives good results.
- For raised cholesterol levels in blood and narrowing of arteries from fat deposits, it gives good results
- For inflammation and pain in the joints, it gives good results.
- In skin pigmentations, sun burns and wound healing and tumors, Vitis Vinifera gives good results.
- Vitis Vinifera is used as a blood purifier, heart tonic and for vitamin C deficiency.
- It improves the renal function and detoxifies the body, used as a remedy for skin diseases.
- Its action on gastro-intestinal tract and liver, torpid liver or sluggish biliary function, in loose motions.
- Vitis Vinif is useful in varicose veins, haemorrhoids and capillary fragility.
- It has cooling, mildly expectorant in easing coughs, laxative and stomach relieving complaints.
- For mouth ulcers and as douche for treating vaginal discharge, Vitis Vinifera is an indicated remedy.
Side effects of Vitis Vinifera
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It should not be taken on a continuous basis until and unless your physician prescribes it.
Dosage and rules while taking Vitis Vinifera
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Vitis Vinifera
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol
Vitis Vinifera Homeopathy Dilution is available in Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.