Vincetoxicum Hirudimaria Homeopathy Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Vincetoxicum Hirudimaria
It has properties such that of a resolvent, sudorific, and diuretic and is useful in inflammatory and wasting diseases, glandular and respiratory infections and also in uterine disorders such as amenorrhea. The main indications of this remedy are flu like fevers, glandular fevers, inflammation of lymph glands and headaches.
Also Known As: Asclepias Vincetoxicum, Cynanchum Vincetoxicum, Vincetoxicum.
Causes and symptoms of Vincetoxicum Hirudimaria
- It is useful in inflammatory and wasting diseases, glandular and respiratory infections and also in uterine disorders
- The main indications of this remedy are flu like fevers, glandular fevers, inflammation of lymph glands and headaches.
- It is applied to boils and pimples in juice form.
- Vincetoxicum Hirudimaria is useful in complaints of swelling and used as a diuretic.
- In nasal congestion with watery discharge, pressing headache and chills, it gives good results.
- Pain in the extremities in all the bones with heat sometimes alternating with chilliness.
Patient Profile Of Vincetoxicum Hirudimaria
Fever: Cold and fever starting with extreme tiredness, nasal congestion with watery discharge, pressing headache and chills. Pain in the extremities in all the bones with heat sometimes alternating with chilliness. Headache with pressure on the vertex or on the forehead with dull, throbbing and bursting pains ameliorated by lying down.
Headache: Pressing pain radiating from the forehead to the eyes with aversion to light, dullness of mind, dizziness and confusion. Stiffness of the neck especially the cervical spine with pains extending to the head.
Respiratory: Spasmodic dry cough which is painful with burning sensation in chest. Dry cough during the day with spasmodic cough at night. Pain in the throat with enlarged tonsils, worse on swallowing. Headache worse from coughing.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice. Please avoid taking any food or drinks for a few minutes before and after taking the medication.
No side effect of this remedy is known in therapeutic doses.