Vinca Minor Homeopathy Mother Tincture
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Vinca Minor Mother Tincture Q
Vinca Minor Mother Tincture is a homoeopathic remedy used for the treatment of disorders mostly related to skin and hair. It is effective in treating skin conditions like acne, pimples and painful lumps on the skin. It is also very useful in treating baldness and restores hair’s natural growth. In infants, it helps in the treatment of Crusta Lactea, a condition that causes itchy scalp and leads to irritation in infants.
- It is used for the treatment of skin and hair issues such as acne and baldness
- Reduces pimples and scars from the face
- Helps in retaining natural glow of skin
- Helps in preventing hair fall and promotes natural hair growth
- Treats damage caused to hair due to excessive use of chemicals or exposure to harmful chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide while colouring the hair
- It is also helpful in relieving headache and symptoms of vertigo.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Vinca Minor as per HOMŒOPATHIC MATERIA MEDICA
A remedy for skin affections, eczema, and especially plica polonica; also for hæmorrhages and diphtheria.
Head-Tearing pain in vertex, ringing and whistling in ears. Whirling vertigo, with flickering before eyes. Spots on scalp, oozing moisture, matting hair together. Corrosive itching of scalp. Bald spots. Plica polonica. Irresistible desire to scratch.
Nose-Tip gets red easily. Moist eruption on septum. Stoppage of one nostril. Sores in nose. Seborrhœa upper lip and base of nose.
Throat-Difficult swallowing. Ulcers. Frequent hawking. Diphtheria.
Female-Excessive menstruation with great weakness. Passive uterine hæmorrhages (Ust; Trill; Secale). Menorrhagia; continuous flow, particularly at climacteric (Lach). Hæmorrhages from fibroids.
Skin-Corrosive itching. Great sensitiveness of skin, with redness and soreness from slight rubbing. Eczema of head and face; pustules, itching, burning, and offensive odor. Hair matted together.
Relationship-Compare: Oleand; Staph.
Dose-First to third potency.
Vinca Minor Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.