Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Viburnum Prunifolium Homeopathy Dilution
Also called Black Haw. Considered a Uterine stimulant and super effective in difficut menses
Contains Coumarins, flavones, Methyl
Causes & Symptoms for Viburnum Prunifolium
- Menstrual Irregularities, spasmodic uterine pains, menstrual colic is the mode of action for his remedy.
- Obstinate hiccoughs are an indication for Viburnum Prunifolium
- Frequent pregnancies and hemorrhages is an indication of Viburnum Prunifolium.
- For supporting recovery of the pelvic organs, the medicine gives good results.
- Eases the pains of menstrual discomfort.
- It helps to improve the blood circulation. regulates High Blood Pressure
- Relief of cramping pains is a keynote of this remedy
- Anxiety, panic attack
Dr. Gopi Recommends Viburnum Prunifolium
Cancer of the tongue (MT)
Patient Profie Of Viburnum Prunifolium
Mouth: Cancer of tongue. Blisters in mouth.
Female: Painful mensus. Scanty mensus with dark clotted blood. Threatened abortion.
Urinary organ: Effects of urinary organs are unknown, but there is burning of urination, with urine mixed with blood, pain in lower abdomen while passing urination.
Male: Prostatic cancer. Pre ejaculation of semen.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Please avoid taking any food or drinks for a few minutes before and after taking the medication.
Side effects: No side effect of this remedy is known in therapeutic doses. In some literature it is advised not to use in kidney stones, and during pregnancy