Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Veratrum Album Homeopathy Dilution
Also Known as: False helleborine, white hellebore, European white hellebore, Helleborus Albus and Veratrum.
It is indicated for fever and infections with extreme coldness, blueness, and weakness. It is useful in treating post-operative shock with cold perspiration on the forehead, violent retching, vomiting and cramps in extremities.
Dr Vikas Sharma Recommends Veratrum Album
Persons requiring this sees many people crowding in a room.
Veratrum Album is indicated when there are copious vomiting and diarrhea in cases of cholera.
Veratrum Alb for excessive shrieking, screaming and destructive behavior in bipolar patients. In those cases of violent mania that start in a woman after childbirth, Veratrum Album yields good results
Dr Gopi Recommends Veratrum Album
Leading remedy where dehydration is a key symptom.
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Veratrum Album
- Veratrum Album has marked action on gastric and abdominal disorders with violent diarrhoea and vomiting.
- Violence in anything is a striking peculiarity of this remedy.
- There is cold feeling in the stomach with cutting pain as if from knives.
- There is also sinking feeling in stomach. There is nausea and vomiting just after eating and drinking. There is a great thirst for huge quantity of icy cold water.
- Veratrum Album also helps in diarrhoea from fright, eating, drinking and taking fruits. Colic with cutting pain in abdomen.
- Stool is profuse, watery, gushing and mixed with flakes.
- During stools there is colic with cramps commencing in hands and feet spreading all over the body, with cold sweat on forehead. There is great prostration after stools.
- It also checks Diarrhoea also before and during menses.
- Veratrum Album is also indicated in intermittent fever. High body temperature is congestive and pernicious type with extreme coldness of the body.
- There is great thirst, face cold and collapsed, skin cold and clammy, great prostration, cold sweat on forehead and deathly pallor on face
Patient Profile Of Veratrum Album
Mind: Sadness of mind with stupor, mania and indifference. Extreme mental excitement, puerperal mania, delusional with desire to cut and tear things with delirium driving to madness.
Head: Very pale face with cold perspiration on forehead with sensation of ice on vertex. Headache with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
Eyes: Dark rings around the eyes with staring and dilated pupils. Increased lachrymation with redness and heaviness of the eyelids..
Face: Sunken eyes with pale face and coldness of tip of the nose and face. Pain like tearing in the cheeks, temples, and eyes.
Mouth: Pale, cold tongue with cool sensation, as from a peppermint with salty saliva. Teeth feels heavy with pain.
Stomach: Excessive appetite with thirst for cold water which gets vomited as soon as swallowed. Dislikes warm food. Profuse vomiting and nausea after drinking and least motion. Desires fruit, juicy, cold things, ice and salt.
Abdomen: Empty and cold feeling in stomach and abdomen. Pain preceding stool followed by cramps in abdomen and legs. Pressure in the abdomen with severe colic.
Rectum: Inactivity of rectum, with constipation and headache. Large stools, difficult with much straining and cold sweat. Very painful diarrhea of watery, copious stools followed by great exhaustion. Constipation in infants and babies.
Respiratory: Hoarseness of voice with rattling in chest. Increased mucus with coarse rales from chronic bronchitis. Cough loud and barking followed by eructation and urine leaks when coughing. .
Heart: Irregular pulse and palpitation with anxiety and loud breathing. Heart trubles withliver affections.
Female: Flow too early and profuse with severe pain, coldness, cold perspiration and prostration. Increased sexual desire before menses.
Extremities: Sore, painful and sensitive joints. Sharp shock like pains in sciatica with cramps in the calves. Neuralgic pains in the arms which feels swollen, cold and paralytic.
Skin: Pale, blue, cold, clammy with cold sweat. Wrinkled skin of hands and feet.
Fever: Fever with severe chills, with extreme coldness, tiredness and thirst.
Modalities: Worse, at night; wet, cold weather. Better, walking and warmth.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice. Please avoid taking any food or drinks for a few minutes before and after taking the medication.
No side effect of this remedy is known in therapeutic doses.