Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About the Vashisht Ginko Biloba Tablets 1X
- Ginko Biloba Tablets 1X (Ginkgo Biloba) Tablets is a Homeopathic circulatory stimulant with anti spasmodic and anti inflammatory properties. It is a brain booster formula that enhances mental performance, promote positive mood. It is indicated for Alzheimers disease
- Contains gingolides, bilobalides,and flavonoids. Covered in the Indian & german Homeopathic pharmacopoeias
- is traditionally used for improving poor cerebral circulation, improving memory & concentration, general lameness, dementia, reduce PAF (platelet activating factors) that causes partial paralysis and loss of memory
- Daily intake of two tablets twice a day for cerebral circulatory problems
- 100 Tablets packed in a single bottle
- Free from side effects, contra indications, artificial flavours, colours and chemical preservatives
- Recommended and trusted by homeopaths
This homeopathic single remedy is prepared from Pure Homeopathic Mother Tincture is an ideal brain supplement for focus, energy, memory and clarity. It is also known for addressing cerebral circulatory debilities, conditions like Alzheimers disease. You get the concentrated effect of Homeopathic mother tinctures in tablets form. This does away with problems like evaporation, leak/spillage etc You have always known how good Homeopathic mother tinctures are to be, now Dr. Vashisht brings the best of mother tinctures in convenient tablets form, manufactured under strict quality control, ensuring strongest value of each mother tincture in pure imported HMS brand lactose based tablets.
About Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo is a recognized medicine for insufficient cerebral circulation, peripheral vascular problems and for neuro-sensorial affections of circulatory origin relating to ears, nose, throat and eyes. It is a proved homoeopathic medicine. The pathogenesis covers weakness of memory and difficulty to think, trembling, insomnia, difficult deglution, ocular balls painful, heaviness in frontal region and vertigo, buzzing sensation of blockage of ears with diminution of auditive acuity, general lameness with chill, headache (cannot keep head straight without support); all symptoms are better by heat.
The pharmacology of Ginkgo biloba exhibited Prolyl endopeptidase (PEP) inhibition, suggestive of its role in learning and memory process, major depressions, and senile dementia. Studies have revealed that PEP activities are significantly higher in Alzheimer’s patients.2 Other studies suggest improvement of cerebral circulation aiding memory, helping cases of dementia; its anti-inflammatory action is deep down to auto-immune problems including multiple sclerosis; it inhibits platelet activating factor (PAF).3 PAF causes blood to become stickier and, therefore, more likely to produce blood clots, induces various inflammations and allergic changes. Research on the drug is continuing but the core action is improving cerebral circulation.
- Ginko Biloba 1X in lactose base
- One of its kind remedy in India, made from Homeopathic Mother Tincture as per HPI, GMP standards
- Easily absorbed and digested
|Presentation||100 Tablets packed in a single bottle|
|Manufacturer||Vashisht Homoeopathic Pharmaceuticals|
|Dosage||Adults- 2 Tablets 3 times a day or as directed by your homoeopathic physician|