Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ustilago Maydis Homeopathy Medicated Globules
Ustilago maydis is a type of fungus found in Indian corn. Also known as Corn Smut
Ustilago maydis (Corn-smut) main sphere of action is on female reproductive system. Indicated for excessive internal bleeding, congestion, nervous headache from menstrual irregularities, vicarious menstruation, profuse whitish discharge and profuse menses after miscarriage.
- Excessive internal bleeding
- Whitish discharge
- Effective in insufficient breast milk
- Ovarian Tumor, Difficult menses
- Alopecia areata, Coryza
Active ingredients: Ustilago maydis
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.