Tylophora Indica Homeopathy Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Tylophora Indica Homeopathy Dilution
Also known as: Indian Ipecac, Ulmaria Filipendula, Umbilicus Rupestris and Urgoga Ipecacunha.
Causes & Symptoms for Tylophora Indica
- For complaints of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- In complaints of nervous disorders, congestion, joint pains.
- It helps to clear the mucus from the lungs.
- Cough, shortness of breath and wheezing, indicates Tylophora Indica.
- It helps in expelling the mucus, giving a relief.
- In complaints affecting the Immune system, the medicine gives good response.
- Complaints like bronchitis, sinusitis are relieved with Tylophora Indica.
- Breathlessness and inability to breath due to congestion is an indication of Tylophora Indica.
Patient Profile Of Tylophora Indica
Abdomen: Nausea and vomiting. Soreness of the mouth.
Female: Repeated abortion. Prolonged mensus.
Respiratory: Inflammation of lungs. Fullness of chest. Bronchial asthma. Severe wheezing on walking.
Extremities: Swelling of both knees with discoloration of skin around knee and ankle.
Side effects of Tylophora Indica
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicine varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age sensitivity and other things, In some cases they are give as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a long period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.