Tussilago Farfara Mother Tincture Q
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Tussilago Farfara Mother Tincture Q
Tussilago Farfara Mother Tincture Q is indicated in coughs and used as an intercurrent medicine in case of phthisis pumonalis. In folk medicine, the leaves are smoked to relieve cough and also used in cases of gonorrhoea. Its roots and leaves are used in chest complaints, chronic bronchitis and asthma.
- Leaves are used in relieving inflammation or irritation from cough
- Strengthens the immune system and possesses antimicrobial activity and is anti-asthmatic
- Remedy for reducing chronic chest pain and controlling asthma.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Use under medical supervision
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- Keep at least half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines and allopathic medicine.
Directions For Use
Use as directed by the physician.
Tussilago Farfara Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.